NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you guys. i didn't think of poses yet for Leo and Mike, especially Mike who is straight from the box. too afraid to touch without warming, and should think of something super cool first.

Anyone want to split this package up with me? I only own Raph so I'd like just one of the baby turtles to pair with so splitting with others who own a figure or two makes sense. How does $10 shipped for a turtle sound? I don't need the pizza box, Mike's hand or the pork rinds either.

2fd208ed-7121-4635-82e6-873b45e1763a.jpg

Just wait till this is released I'm pretty sure people will break them down and sell them for ridiculous prices on eBay just wait for that

Does anyone know if the trenchcoat on the disguise raphael will be removable? it seems like it is, based on the official description (below), but they could be referring to just the hat and the backpack. basically, trying to figure out if i could kill two birds with one stone and just buy disguise raphael and take the trenchcoat off every once in a while for posing with his brothers.

“A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me… you didn’t pay money for this.”
NECA’s newest 1/4 scale action figure from the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie is Raphael in the disguise he uses to pass through the city unnoticed. He wears a fabric trench coat and sculpted hat and backpack, all of which are removable.

Does anyone know if the trenchcoat on the disguise raphael will be removable? it seems like it is, based on the official description (below), but they could be referring to just the hat and the backpack. basically, trying to figure out if i could kill two birds with one stone and just buy disguise raphael and take the trenchcoat off every once in a while for posing with his brothers.

“A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me… you didn’t pay money for this.”
NECA’s newest 1/4 scale action figure from the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie is Raphael in the disguise he uses to pass through the city unnoticed. He wears a fabric trench coat and sculpted hat and backpack, all of which are removable.
Asked the same think a while back. And someone said yes but they where just guess I would imagine.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Asked the same think a while back. And someone said yes but they where just guess I would imagine.

Here's your proof that the coat comes off. I can't belive ppl would actually think neca would make it where the coat couldn't come off lol.

64645fc37c7a138b49738f7569710769.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Here's your proof that the coat comes off. I can't belive ppl would actually think neca would make it where the coat couldn't come off lol.

64645fc37c7a138b49738f7569710769.jpg

Thank you! Was assuming it did.

Are there any good stand recommendations that aren't too expensive? Looking for something that doesn't really stand out but can either support them from the pelvis or hook to the shells. Just a little paranoid if falling since the ankles seem a little weak.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Are there any good stand recommendations that aren't too expensive? Looking for something that doesn't really stand out but can either support them from the pelvis or hook to the shells. Just a little paranoid if falling since the ankles seem a little weak.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Several pages back, someone mentioned making them for cheap by using some sort of medium-size doll stands from Hobby Lobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several pages back, someone mentioned making them for cheap by using some sort of medium-size doll stands from Hobby Lobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that was me.

Get an 7x9 wooden plaque
And 6 inch wooden doll stand
An hot toys crotch grabber or an 6 inch doll stand grabber from the wooden doll stand to wrap around leg

Unscrew the wooden doll stand metal post.
Mark on the wooden plaque where you want the metal rod. Drill two holes

Sand and paint the plaque
Let paint dry over night then clear coat it.
Screw the metal post to the wooden plaque.
Then put to either hot toys crotch grabber or doll stand support in the metal rod.

Couple things. First, are you selling those manhole cover stands? Beautiful work dude.

Second. Does anyone know if trenchcoat Raph will have his normal ninja outfit underneath?

Couple things. First, are you selling those manhole cover stands? Beautiful work dude.

Second. Does anyone know if trenchcoat Raph will have his normal ninja outfit underneath?
Go look back a couple posts I posted a pic showing you can take his coat off.

i made a photo report of package received for the guy who makes all this additional stuff, so i simply inserted everything i received.
it's the first time i try to make a photo of all four.

Zo4Xf4V.jpg

ohnLaHH.jpg

That looks awesome, great display buddy:hi5:

Anyone want to split this package up with me? I only own Raph so I'd like just one of the baby turtles to pair with so splitting with others who own a figure or two makes sense. How does $10 shipped for a turtle sound? I don't need the pizza box, Mike's hand or the pork rinds either.

View attachment 386607

I’m interested in Mikey’s hand and the pizza box.

Back