NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little brothers Mikey, took a tumble today off the top book shelf. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. The peg that attaches from his foot to his ankle broke. Still cant understand why Neca decided not to add any stands to these figures. Thanks

Mikey1.jpeg

Last edited:
My little brothers Mikey, took a tumble today off the top book shelf. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. The peg that attaches from his foot to his ankle broke. Still cant understand why Neca decided not to add any stands to these figures. Thanks

View attachment 386098

:horror glue it , not much you can do..but no more articulation though...sucks

Yeah, that's exactly what I told him. I can glue it but wont be able to articulate. Was hoping for a different solution, thanks for the help though. :hi5:
a thin drill, a metal rod of same diameter and something to cut that rod to size.
that's what i'm planning to learn to do if one day mine start to break.

View attachment 386098

drill a hole to the broken piece to attach a rod. I would try to insert the leg in a cup of hot water to soften and widen the let joint to remove the ball joint piece. Will make the repair easier.
it's a broken ball joint that can be fixed.

i made a photo report of package received for the guy who makes all this additional stuff, so i simply inserted everything i received.
it's the first time i try to make a photo of all four.

Zo4Xf4V.jpg

ohnLaHH.jpg

Some of those prices are reasonable and some are a little high. I may see what I can make myself. I do have a 3d printer with some modelling background and rudamentry sewing skills. Some of that I may just buy to save time. I like the nunchuck holsters.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back