NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming this week!
5b72b0546eb5cc12b3ebdba54fb6466e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Given that they have had a few runs now do you guys think they will still become grail pieces, or more common now ? At first I was worried they would be pretty scarce but it seems that a lot of online stores still have them in stock.

Given that they have had a few runs now do you guys think they will still become grail pieces, or more common now ? At first I was worried they would be pretty scarce but it seems that a lot of online stores still have them in stock.

As long as sales remain steady they will keep renewing the licensing when it expires if the demand is there. When the demand no longer is they wont .... then once all find homes they'll get more rare in the grand scheme of things.

somebody's selling all 4 TMNT on ebay, starting price $399, zero bids, free shipping, ending in 7 hours.
i'd buy them, but i have no space for keeping extra, so maybe somebody will be lucky.

As long as sales remain steady they will keep renewing the licensing when it expires if the demand is there. When the demand no longer is they wont .... then once all find homes they'll get more rare in the grand scheme of things.

True. Plus it all depends if something cooler comes along and thus causes a glut of them to be sold online and thus the scarcity of them becomes much less on a issue but in the process their rarity is diminished. Thank gods I gave up the notion of my collection becoming a nest egg down the road lol

I think NECA will milk this cash cow til' it is dry as a bone.

The over saturation of these figures all the sudden has me shaking my head.
Just one FYE here is sitting on 14 Turtles right now, multiples of all four.

Fine by me. It beats them not doing enough and folks getting scalped.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1) there were no decent 1990 turtles for 26 years, let there be many :)
2) they break so easily, by 2025 everybody will be lucky to have at least 1 of each intact.

1) there were no decent 1990 turtles for 26 years, let there be many :)
2) they break so easily, by 2025 everybody will be lucky to have at least 1 of each intact.
Mine are still intact and I repose them all the time. Of course I use hair dyer each time.

if that fact could fix all broken TMNT in the world and replace the joints of still intact ones, it would indeed be very useful.
As I said I use the hair dyer for a hood 3 or 4 min before I repose them. Some say it's an hassle. But ever since doing the heat method I've never experienced an break.

Back