NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon my Turtles...
b0ae85d1673a3473f03b6cd01f3b15a8.jpg
3e2d608608485257975194b91d0645ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If anyone missed out on Mikey you can get a not mint one from entertainmentearth.com right now for 75.00 shipped with their Black Friday free shipping on anything in stock looks like their is one left

from ebay:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

that's the first broken hand i've seen.

if he didn't set $73 for international shipping, i'd even try to buy it.

If anyone is interested calendars has a good deal on their figures any order over 50.00 gets free shipping plus 25% off so you can get Donny for 75.00 shipped and he’s in stock

Wonder when we will get new news on the Shredder and Foot Clan figures ? Seems like forever since Randy has even teased the smallest thing about them and yet a lot of fans are anxious for more news.

If anyone is interested calendars has a good deal on their figures any order over 50.00 gets free shipping plus 25% off so you can get Donny for 75.00 shipped and he’s in stock
"Does not ship internationally."
good luck, nazi.

"Does not ship internationally."
good luck, nazi.

:rotfl Yeah, I think they started stopping the international shipping on those after the first release when a lot of people bought up big and used the free shipping and twenty percent off coupon codes on top of that to get them really cheap. They probably ended up loosing out on a lot of money that year.

Frightening images. I haven't felt compelled to repose mine since my initial play but seeing things like that means I may never change them up.

Frightening images. I haven't felt compelled to repose mine since my initial play but seeing things like that means I may never change them up.
Just heat them up for a couple minutes and you're good.

I know but kind of a pain in the arse to break out the hairdryer every single time.
we are doll collectors and must accept our nature.
only garden gnomes collectors can be masculine enough to avoid the need for a hairdryer.

Looks like Undercover Raph may be shipping next month instead of January

3d92c8a9b9ad69753b005d86f77f4d55.jpg

Back