NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those smaller turtles that people pose are they the 7 inch versions from sdcc?

I'm pretty sure you're referring to the Animated Series Turtles. Yes, there have been a few photos with those 2017 SDCC figs posed at the feet of the NECA 1/4 scale figs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Michelangelo the other day from NECA on Amazon.
Now my collection is complete.
Not sure if I'll be picking up Raphael in disguise or not.

Anyone else have trouble with Mike holding the chucks? Seems the hands are a tad too loose for Mikey to hold them firmly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone else have trouble with Mike holding the chucks? Seems the hands are a tad too loose for Mikey to hold them firmly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mine were a little loose too. Gonna boil the hands and push the fingers in, until it cools into a tighter grip

OK I need a stand for Mikey...2 falls is all I can take. Second fall took out my Sideshow Leo statue, breaking his sword and bandana.

OK I need a stand for Mikey...2 falls is all I can take. Second fall took out my Sideshow Leo statue, breaking his sword and bandana.

i use stands invented by Psycho, he posted their construction in this thread.
so far i made only one because my Leo began falling. i'll finish the rest once i have a cabinet for all turtles. probably will paint the poles black (the ones i got were very brown). or i won't bother painting them, as the color fits all brown parts of the figures.
so it's just a plaque, a stand for 1/4 dolls and a HT crouch holder.
the result at least doesn't allow the turtle to fall forward, though it doesn't actually support it by accepting its weight. which is not very good, as i'm afraid of groin pegs breakage under the figure's weight.
and here's what it looks like:

zYCiTEN.jpg

MfwNFHZ.jpg

as you're from USA, the components will be very cheap for you, something like $10 as Psycho said.
for me they came out about $30 each.

That's all I can push without either the sai breaking. NECA's quality isn't exactly the best! (Not that I'm complaining with these awesome turtles.)

de17c548c466f4f758185738608a921a.jpg

Just heat the holster with a hair dryer and place the sai in there. Let it cool and you'll be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back