NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got the expected in our warehouse within 10 days email from BBTS. I am hoping to get this by October 1st. Anyone know from past experiences if I have a chance for it to get it in and here by then? I am in a pinch as I need it and may have to order from somewhere else and either resale or send back.

Got my BBTS notification yesterday. Should see him within two weeks now

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So I got the expected in our warehouse within 10 days email from BBTS. I am hoping to get this by October 1st. Anyone know from past experiences if I have a chance for it to get it in and here by then? I am in a pinch as I need it and may have to order from somewhere else and either resale or send back.

If you have pile of loot turned on you have one week to cancel after they charge and get a refund.

Finally got all 4 brothers.
IMG_0862.jpg

Ok am I mistaken or were early Mikey customers getting clean + bright shell/clean bandana versions? I just got mine from Entertainment Earth and mine seems to match the other Turtles I think but I haven't taken him out of the box yet.

GMl8eh1.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

Ok am I mistaken or were early Mikey customers getting clean + bright shell/clean bandana versions? I just got mine from Entertainment Earth and mine seems to match the other Turtles I think but I haven't taken him out of the box yet.
wait until you take distant photos.
the trick is that, while at close inspection the mask is dirty and the shell definitely has dirt and spots on it, their colors reflect light in a way other turtles don't.
so yeah, it's invisible for the eye but clearly visible for the camera.
when i got mine, i understood why people are saying "in hand it's not that bad". now you see it too.

Yeah never mind I see the shell is definitely a brighter color plastic. Oh well variety is good I guess

Edit the bright plastics + goofy face = I really don't like Mike :(

What are the chances of Neca saying "sorry we goofed on his bandana here's a new head"

I went from very excited to very depressed in just five minutes. This figure, along with the new Raphael, kind of ruins the whole set as far as looking screen perfect.

What are the chances of Neca saying "sorry we goofed on his bandana here's a new head"
not impossible, but i purchased directly from Neca the day they became available - and mine has lots of brown stuff in all sculpted cracks, more than i hoped to do by myself.
just like yours.
but on photos it looks like it doesn't have them.

Edit the bright plastics + goofy face = I really don't like Mike :(
i like it a lot, but mine looks smiling evilously to me rather than goofy for an unknown reason.
dunno why imgur doesn't allow me to upload photos, so will just repeat the one i sent in ebay messages.

s-l1600.jpg

try to display him in a place with a lower light, and he will get those evil shadows that make his eyes angry.
you already have them on one of your photos.

attachment.php

it's still this effect (below), but that expression definitely is offensive, not shy smiling.

credit-20th-century-fox.jpg

as for the shell, well just rub some grey stuff in it to dim the brightness. i plan to do that if i the difference bothers me too much once i make a proper display cabinet.

Back