NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Mikey today and I absolutely love him. Still wish he was a little shorter and his head a little bigger but overall they look great together.

DIXZaMCV4AEmbpF.jpg

DIXZaMGUIAAeDL5.jpg

Finally got my Raphael figure to go with Donnie... Its a little slow getting these figures here in Australia. I'm loving the detail. I wish the articulation was so restricted. But absolutely loving these. This are most affordable mass-market "High-End" figure series.
IMG_5854.jpg
IMG_5853.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5852.jpg
    IMG_5852.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 190
Finally got my Raphael figure to go with Donnie... Its a little slow getting these figures here in Australia. I'm loving the detail. I wish the articulation was so restricted. But absolutely loving these. This are most affordable mass-market "High-End" figure series.
View attachment 362425
View attachment 362427

Damn he does look good there. I already ordered the trench coat version through Zing but now your pics are making me reconsider getting the normal Ralph as well.

Got my Mikey today and I absolutely love him. Still wish he was a little shorter and his head a little bigger but overall they look great together.

View attachment 362421

View attachment 362422

definitely saving both photos together with Neca's advertising ones.
these are the figures whose backs are as important as fronts. that's why i'm developing a shelf with a mirror wall for them. to see the backshells whenever i want.

Damn he does look good there. I already ordered the trench coat version through Zing but now your pics are making me reconsider getting the normal Ralph as well.

I'm pretty sure you get the exact same figure, just with extra accessories like the coat. Ultimately it just depends on whether you want to display him twice, or just change his look occasionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there not a way to put Mikey's nunchucks on his belt? Neither of the people on YouTube who have done reviews yet did it or mentioned if it was possible.

6th day from purchase from Neca store on ebay - and no tracking number, info or anything.
stupid ebay global shi**ing program.

It's amazing that these came out so fast. It feels like it. They all came out within a yr. amazing

Nice shots so who's your favourite?

Surprisingly Mikey. Despite the shortcomings of the figure, I think that he really embodies the feel and look of the movie more than the others. If he were a little shorter and the head bigger he'd be absolutely perfect. Donnie is a close 2nd.

definitely saving both photos together with Neca's advertising ones. these are the figures whose backs are as important as fronts. that's why i'm developing a shelf with a mirror wall for them. to see the backshells whenever i want.

Yeah, the shells are really impressive, I really like the way they look from the back, the stark color of the bandanas over their more muted bodies really are amazing.

Is there not a way to put Mikey's nunchucks on his belt? Neither of the people on YouTube who have done reviews yet did it or mentioned if it was possible.

I didn't see a way to do it.

I could drive to the local ups to pick up mikey tomorrow but my lazy ass will wait for it to be delivered

Back