NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try it. Here's the seam on his arm

2qsq5jd.jpg
I would contact bbts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wait what? EE is temporarily out of stock on Leo? Wtf! I ordered months ago! :mad:

I have an extra Raph. Anyone want to trade for Leo?

Just talked to EE. They said that Leo will be updated before tomorrow with a new delivery estimate. Apparently they are seeing if the expected shipment is coming in before the end of the month or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s cool I was waiting for my Don since Dec 2016 & Ralph since Feb 2017 finally received from EE about a month ago and I have not even open them yet!! :dunno

I checked how much range his elbow have without pads and here are some pics, pads are on ball joint attached to his elbow and i think it interferes with elbow bending as well, maybe later ill try it without ball joint.I also got rid of noisy racheting on his hips :)
2vLtD.jpg

2vLtE.jpg
i wonder if a piece of the pad can be replaced with some stretching brown fabric to allow that range of movement forever...

how-to-choose-a-knit-fabric-one-little-minute-blog-cheap-polyester-interlock.jpg

It doesnt obstruct the range when you make edges of elbow pad a bit thinner from inside and cut out some rubber from them, and maximum without pad is 90, you have to insert a bit of pad rubber under bicep to get it.Knees are totally different story, its just one hinge joint so its maximum range isnt even 45, i think they should use double hinge like on elbow but maybe it wouldnt hold its weight, i dont know :)
Anyway i dont think NECA picked right colors for raphael's coat, it was kinda light brown and hat was matched more than their version:
2vM8U.jpg

2vM8V.jpg

SDCC-2017-NECA-Display-018.jpg

that feeling when a toy based on a movie looks way more source accurate than the actual movie suit. every time i see movie shots after getting used to Neca turtles, this thought strikes me.
sculpts aren't actually accurate. they are simply way better, making movie faces look inaccurate.

EE now shows in stock for Leo. Hope that means those of us that have preorders will be shipping immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EE just now charged my card for $85 for Leo. Interestingly, when I check my order status on their website my order says,"On Backorder". Hmmmm:cuckoo:

I've been charged for Leo as well, and no update on his status on the order page.
But the same thing happened with the other turtles. The shipping notification from
EE arrived the following day. So I'm guessing the same happens here. :)

Back