NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RSDEAL22 gets you $15 off a $79 or more purchase.
Free shipping is on items $99 or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSDEAL22 gets you $15 off a $79 or more purchase.
Free shipping is on items $99 or more.

Used the code for NECA Queen Alien came too $84.99 (shipped). It’s been a figure I passed on the first time and on the fence this time around. But $84.99 converted to Canadian ($106) is essentially half the price I would pay up here at a collectable store ($190 CAN + 12% tax). Figure is currently “Temporarily Out of Stock” but I am in no rush as I don’t have a spot for it and might just put it in storage after I receive.

Used the code for NECA Queen Alien came too $84.99 (shipped). It’s been a figure I passed on the first time and on the fence this time around. But $84.99 converted to Canadian ($106) is essentially half the price I would pay up here at a collectable store ($190 CAN + 12% tax). Figure is currently “Temporarily Out of Stock” but I am in no rush as I don’t have a spot for it and might just put it in storage after I receive.

I bought it from a them with the coupon a while back.

Thanks for the coupon. I cancelled Michelangelo and reordered. I also got notice of Leo shipping.

Yeah thanks for the coupon too! I ordered my second Mikey and disguised Raph right away too. I really can't decide on the ooze canister. Also got shipping notice for both my Leos!

Salut à tous voici mon Raphaël présenter sur un petit décor bricoler rapidement juste histoire d'avoir un fond pour l'exposé
20ce5cfc91f6442d7e668421d8675ab9.jpg
c9ce029df3fae796d8f25fef02298b97.jpg

Envoyé de mon ASUS_Z010D en utilisant Tapatalk

Good time to get regular Raph if you are interested as his value continues to drop smh..

7b51fd727df0e6a43586c3ddfb2850dc.png

Merci pour l'info ! je pense que c'est dû à la sortie prochaine du nouveau Raph avec de nouveau d'accessoires ?

Thank you for the info! I think this is due to the next release of the new Raph with new accessories?

Back