NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are acting like Neca is the first company to ever do this. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So why do you guys feel "robbed"? Its not like you'd be displaying him without the jacket and a sculpted hat. I wanted this look and will buy this vs paying $200+ for a custom jacket and hat.
I don't feel robbed I'm glad they are releasing it, that way if they make an Casey Jones I can display him with Casey.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So why do you guys feel "robbed"? Its not like you'd be displaying him without the jacket and a sculpted hat.
???
it's not sculpted with the head.

54869a46bca18f24a8065e6758ce2969.jpg

I believe someone asked Randy through twitter if they were going to make this version and he said no. Bad form Neca. Even putting Mikey's spinning nunchuk hand with the baby turtles pack and not with the actual figure.

yeah, i checked your conversation with Psycho and see how your exchange of short questions and answers led to that :)

so no, it's not a head+hat sculpt. it is a completely functional Raphael with all weapons but with new accessories. i just purchased Raphael for the first time a week ago - and it was already a second and probably improved batch. half a week ago they revealed a third Raphael - now improved with new accessories. that just sucks. i won't get a second Raphael because the figures are too huge. so, as people were saying before, Neca does everything to teach newcomers to avoid purchasing items in future until the second or third reissue - remember ugly spots on first batch Donatello chins.

Don't forget that Leo's pizza was supposed to be WITHOUT anchovies as well.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I ordered trench coat Raph.........may cancel may keep it, probably end up selling the Raph and keeping the coat hat etc

Back