NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question for you guys here in the uk. A few weeks ago i went to buy Donnie and Raph from Neca on ebay, i had just added my new card on paypal and forgot about the card needing to be cleared before using it so i couldnt get th figures then. My question is there was a payment and a refund from a Pitney Bowes Inc, is that to do with the import fees? Is it normal when buying these from the Neca store?

I have a question for you guys here in the uk. A few weeks ago i went to buy Donnie and Raph from Neca on ebay, i had just added my new card on paypal and forgot about the card needing to be cleared before using it so i couldnt get th figures then. My question is there was a payment and a refund from a Pitney Bowes Inc, is that to do with the import fees? Is it normal when buying these from the Neca store?

Pitney Bowes is the US shipping company that ebay uses for their Global shipping program. When you buy an item using Global Shipping some money goes to them to cover the shipping. Don't worry I wasn't sure what was going on the first time I used it either.

One more from yesterday afternoon. The guys are getting impatient for Leo to arrive...

IMG_20170717_075227_511.jpg

Beautiful shots, Dresky.

Thank you agoniste86 and Rtec1, this figure is a thing of beauty! I really want to try and take pics of it outside (rooftop or alley).

I have alot of 1/6 figures, good ones, but this NECA TMNT line gives you the feeling that you actually have the real movie character in your hands. Like a small movie prop. Just amazing.

Cheers! Yeah, the natural lighting really plays off the amazing fine detail of the figures. If you get the chance I highly recommend it. These shots were first ones I've done outside and they won't be the last.

Does Neca have the license to make these movie turtles in 1/6th scale?

No one has yet unsure of why but likely due to the restrictions neca had with these 1/4 scale figures. They can't be sold worldwide freely and that puts a lot of companies off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitney Bowes is the US shipping company that ebay uses for their Global shipping program. When you buy an item using Global Shipping some money goes to them to cover the shipping. Don't worry I wasn't sure what was going on the first time I used it either.

Cool, thanks for that.. looks like im gonna get these guys..:yess:

But they are more realistic bro. Realism.

?¿

"But they're heavy dude and that means quality, you just don't understand. Besides it's all about the lighting."
- Sad sack of **** who wants to kill himself after realizing what an egregious error he now realized he made.

Nah nah nah!

You have to make sure the ISO is on point, also, please don’t use an iPhone! You need a $7,000 Canon, and $50,000 lens. The lighting has to be phenomenal, so don’t forget that flash.

Then You’ll see dat realism I’m taking about.

Neca are just dolls.

Back