NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this today! Watching here in a little. Cant wait for raph and mikey pre-ordered and on loot at BBTS
bcc05de6c41de4fda982a4d40885dd74.jpg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Denial... that was one of the words he brought up that was being said over here haha! Also, the word blind. He tried pinning the blind part on me, then when I asked him to find a quote where I said that. He said ''I can but I don't want to have to resort to that''

Then he said he wasn't singling me out for saying that.

Yeah because I didn't say it.

But you do have to be about blind not too see that the Neca Turtles don't have the superior sculpts.

It is funny they were saying that the Neca looked like cheap toys and the statues looked real. Now photos are pouring in and the statues look like toys and photos of the Neca look real.

That he man dude has issues clearly. Those statues look disgusting. I'd be pissed to if I dropped 2000 for a crappy statue and didn't go for the cheapest more better option. But itz a statue!!!!

Hey now, guys. Let's be fair here. Maybe they're all just really big fans of TMNT: Secret Of The Ooze.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I get my 3 turtles tomorrow instead of Saturday. How often does it happen that the mail is ahead of schedule!! Yes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL prime 1 ****ed up couldn't even get the hole the right size for Mikey's chucks.

LOL prime 1 ****ed up couldn't even get the hole the right size for Mikey's chucks.

Holy crap those are hideos. no matter which light you put on the Neca tmnt turtles they look like they jumped off the screen.

Back