NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all of the NECA 1990 turtles and absolutely love them (just waiting on Mikey to release), and I also ordered this Prime 1 set... Based on what I've seen from the pics, I'll be very likely returning my set to Sideshow as soon as it gets delivered. I always advocate waiting until they are right in front of you before you make a decision on stuff like this, but even from those pics, you can tell that the quality and craftsmanship normally associated with P1 is completely lacking on these turtles. They no doubt consider TMNT a low priority, one and done line compared to their big/modern/mainstream high selling licenses. What a massive disappointment (>_<) !!!

d5231baa45e139dafb284ea54d6eec82.jpg
f9ca2b32a061a78b617aff36b85c37a5.jpg
cc870bf5bba43235d95b77550c818cf0.jpg

Lolololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSHuDKJ.gif

:lol @ all the suckers that still bought these. It's been clear for sometime that they were crap.

I can't wait to post these pictures in the prime 1 thread.. LMAO:rotfl

View attachment 352424

View attachment 352428

View attachment 352431

Smh. I like how no one responded to your post in the P1 thread. Literally anyone with eyes can see these are such a better representation of the 90s turtles. You have to be in complete denial to not concede that fact.

Posting this in here because I don't want to take a dump in their thread. I'm a believer in letting everyone enjoy whatever makes them happy. But if you want 90s turtles, it's not in that thread. Great pics and the diorama came together really nicely!

Heavy denial or blindness is what I think people who prefer those over neca have. You honestly can't tell me that the glossy shiny ugly paint is more accurate then the bumpy texture of the necas . Prime 1 does some amazing work but they seriously didn't care for the 90s turtle license. 2000 dollars for statues that resemble the bland second movie? Please.

They're the same quality you'd see in a yard sale because an old lady died and her kids are selling off her trinkets.

Heavy denial or blindness is what I think people who prefer those over neca have. You honestly can't tell me that the glossy shiny ugly paint is more accurate then the bumpy texture of the necas . Prime 1 does some amazing work but they seriously didn't care for the 90s turtle license. 2000 dollars for statues that resemble the bland second movie? Please.

You're exactly right.

good god....

Now I'm worried about P1 ****ing up their 1989 Batman.....
I think you're safe there. The 90's turtles, to prime, are one and done. Their license from DC covers a lot more money making opportunities.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

When they show the proto you can be pretty confident that’s what you will get. These production pieces look just like the protos. Fugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back