NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty clear in terms of likeness the NECA figures are way ahead, it's not even close.

Better in hand pic from someone who just got their P1 turtles from Sideshow. I'm just happy to see the turtles receive so much love from companies like NECA and P1 - great time to be a fan and a collector!
tmnt.jpg

Was never a fan of the P1 statues. Looked just meh. Knew i wanted the neca as soon as they were revealed. However i do think these are also bad ass. Thoughts?
b89c6dc6cd2c369235e154e212c5f54f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Was never a fan of the P1 statues. Looked just meh. Knew i wanted the neca as soon as they were revealed. However i do think these are also bad ass. Thoughts?
b89c6dc6cd2c369235e154e212c5f54f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

They look cool! I'm more of a fan of the Cartoon Accurate ones as well as the movie versions myself (none of the new/comic stuff really) but they look amazing. Sort of reminds me of the art on the old NES Ultra Cartridges, and how hard as **** that game was.

The Prime Studios guys hate on the Neca and call them garbage but I think they're way more accurate to the film than the statues.

If we didn't have the Neca Turtles, yeah, I might buy them because that would be the best movie Turtles we could get but with Neca, not even close.

I love Prime 1 but that just doesn’t look good. My Neca turtles arrive on Saturday. Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao I wonder if people in the prime 1 thread are still saying these look more accurate and better. These look hideous and for that price lmao. You have to be completely blind to think these are good. Look at them. Holy crap the gloss lmao.

Back