NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was then then a little strange not to have put a card through so have my doubts, either that or like you said they may have left it outside the front door and there's a chance it could've been nicked because there was an hour between then and when the Missus got home an hour later.

I wouldn't know who delivers it round here as the first two turtles came from popcultcha and they're delivered by parcelforce

Maybe someone closer to your region can post who delivered theirs. If they left it there to get nicked that must be their responsibility to refund you. If they never had it eBay will have to refund you. Never had to go through such a process so I'm not entirely sure how it works. Sorry to hear about this mess, was hoping we'd all get him unscathed.

Wished I'd waited a month or so and stuck with popcultcha, doesn't seem right, we ordered the same time, despatched the same time so seems a bit weird three days after you all got yours I've heard nothing!

Been on to Hermes live chat and gave them my address, they came back with a tracking number and said it should be delivered between 5pm-7pm!!!

Been on to Hermes live chat and gave them my address, they came back with a tracking number and said it should be delivered between 5pm-7pm!!!

:yess: Awesome! Fingers crossed for you here no damage or anything. It's been a long wait. :lol

I guessed as you'd all said it was Hermes.....it gets worse, didn't turn up, checked their website that said not only was it attempted Wednesday and Thursday but last attempt on Friday at 5:15pm even though I was sat here patiently waiting for it. Not one card has been put through my door. You cannot talk to anyone over the phone, you cannot collect the parcel from anywhere. Their live chat cannot help. The Hermes website now says after three attempts that its being returned to sender!!
Says to contact the retailer who sent it, like I'd have any luck with Neca. Absolutely ridiculous, fuming!

I guessed as you'd all said it was Hermes.....it gets worse, didn't turn up, checked their website that said not only was it attempted Wednesday and Thursday but last attempt on Friday at 5:15pm even though I was sat here patiently waiting for it. Not one card has been put through my door. You cannot talk to anyone over the phone, you cannot collect the parcel from anywhere. Their live chat cannot help. The Hermes website now says after three attempts that its being returned to sender!!
Says to contact the retailer who sent it, like I'd have any luck with Neca. Absolutely ridiculous, fuming!

:horror Really shocking to hear. Disgusting they won't let you collect it when it's sitting right there. Must be some way of making a complaint, how can they return it to sender without putting a single card through your door.

:horror Really shocking to hear. Disgusting they won't let you collect it when it's sitting right there. Must be some way of making a complaint, how can they return it to sender without putting a single card through your door.

Thats the lazy driver not bothering to drop it off and likely just said he/she did. Hermes are terrible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if they have no comebacks why would they care? I'm a delivery driver for a big parcel company and if we don't card we get in all kinds of crap!

Well if they have no comebacks why would they care? I'm a delivery driver for a big parcel company and if we don't card we get in all kinds of crap!

I just can't understand how they get away with crap like that. The guy that delivers for Hermes round here is really good, friendly, always leaves a note if no one is home. He was telling me they even get disciplined if they leave a package out according to the customers instructions that is then damaged or stolen. Must be a complaints department or something you can address this stuff to.

If they haven't left you a note to say they've been how are you supposed to know? To send it back to California defies belief, almost like they are going out of their way to be awkward.

Have you heard of any other courier company where you have a three day turn around to receive your parcel before it's sent back to a sender? Pathetic, really sitting here winding myself up about it.
There's only one phone number to ring and you cannot get through to an actual person, the message on the phone tells you to contact the retailer (eBay/Neca), what are they going to do, seriously?
I'll be going back to Popcultcha for Mikey

Have you heard of any other courier company where you have a three day turn around to receive your parcel before it's sent back to a sender? Pathetic, really sitting here winding myself up about it.
There's only one phone number to ring and you cannot get through to an actual person, the message on the phone tells you to contact the retailer (eBay/Neca), what are they going to do, seriously?

I know they eventually return to sender but they have to put the card through the door to let you know they've been. Until they do that they haven't made an attempt to deliver it in my opinion. Must be a really unprofessional delivery person in your area that can't be bothered going out of their way and just mark it as an attempted delivery.

Who are you on twitter? I'll tweet them about you too and if a few others do too then maybe they will feel pressured to reply

Who are you on twitter? I'll tweet them about you too and if a few others do too then maybe they will feel pressured to reply

If you're all doing this, I have 11k followers. I'll join in.

He has arrived!!!!
f10a6e8f152e481848184e78b7f8a8de.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Man these figures are beyond amazing! I'm not that interested in Playmates figures anymore. They really suck compared to NECA.

Initially I found them too large and wished they made 7" versions. But things changed and now I prefer the 1/4 versions. They are true eyecatchers and crown-jewels in every room.

This doesn't mean I will collect more 1/4 figures, these are really exceptions. Also not planning to get the 7" versions if they are available. I think the bigger ones are more unique and present then "just" small figures

I own Raphael and Don & Leo are on the way (live in the Netherlands). Here is a pic of my displayed Raphael:

NECA Raphael DEF.jpg

NECA FTW!

Back