NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not blame Cincinnati for the shipping mess^. I live here and they are super fast. Erlanger on the other hand...

Sux balls

Go Bengals

icon15.gif

Hey, just a heads up for the uk guys and gals. I got my Leo just now delivered by Yodle. No damage and Leo looks sweet as too. Shouldn't be too long for the rest who ordered from eBay.

So my Leo is still in America according to the tracking...
In reality it's just appeared at my work in the UK!

You're joking??? After all that whinging we've been doing on here they are in fact actually in the U.K, well yours is anyway!
Was yours delivered by Yodel too?

You're joking??? After all that whinging we've been doing on here there are actually in the U.K, well yours is anyway!
Was yours delivered by Yodel too?
Haha! I have had a serious whining too. It's unboxed and in hand. No idea who delivered it. It was not signed for either. There may be a chance yours comes today too.

Raphael's eyes are white while Leonardo's eyes are light brown. Check it with your flashlight.

Also I checked with UV light on Donatello and Raphael. They have light blue eyes while Leonardo has pink. Omg Leo is scary.

If its YODEL delivering I'm in trouble. Our local Yodel guy likes to throw the *****ing figures over our garden wall. I will not be best pleased!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh god...equally all as cool as each other. Mikey will be my favourite once he is released.

:yess: Awesome, I'm so relieved for you man and all the others in the same position. I did think it was more likely to be a tracking issue.

Mine was delivered this morning by Hermes. Didn't have time to unbox him sadly, have to save that for later. He looks to have made here here unscathed though.
WP_20170628_13_40_55_Pro.jpg

:yess: Awesome, I'm so relieved for you man and all the others in the same position. I did think it was more likely to be a tracking issue.

Mine was delivered this morning by Hermes. Didn't have time to unbox him sadly, have to save that for later. He looks to have made here here unscathed though.
View attachment 349801

That light brown eyes from Leo, while Raphael. Donatello have white eyes.

For any of you who have all three in hand how would you rate them 1-3 ?

Even though Raphael is one of my fave turtles besides Mikey. All three released so far are equally as breathtaking as one another. I literally can't stop looking at them all in my lit up detolf. This girl's in turtle heaven with these pieces, as these boys are truly extraordinary!

Back