NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has arrived at the post office at this point. Yet he wont show until friday. I think I may put on my ninja bandana to sneak in and kidnap him!

I think these boxesa are getting tossed. Not like theyre hot toys boxes where you can put everything back like it was

I received my replacement Raph from EE. His torso is loose too, but not as bad as my first one. First one had to slouch all the way forward, replacement can stay straight up or slouch down, no in-between like I get with Donnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new Raph has duplicate hands. I think I remember someone else posting that it was normal. He has two left and two right hands for holding his weapons that are clearly identical. What's the reason for this again?

Lastly, my new Raph has brown paint smudged on his legs from his knee pads. What should I use to remove it without damaging the paint under the brown?

My new Raph has duplicate hands. I think I remember someone else posting that it was normal. He has two left and two right hands for holding his weapons that are clearly identical. What's the reason for this again?

One pair move up and down and the other are side to side.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yay he just appeared at my back door by the delivery guy. Box was dented but leo is fine!
552bbd7778a4de2f2d4813fec11d8e27.jpg

e79a48cb567e81ec46ceafb54c48b30f.jpg
3d0a8a04a9e628a25b404b22db4b4867.jpg

Yay he just appeared at my back door by the delivery guy. Box was dented but leo is fine!
552bbd7778a4de2f2d4813fec11d8e27.jpg

e79a48cb567e81ec46ceafb54c48b30f.jpg
3d0a8a04a9e628a25b404b22db4b4867.jpg

Oh man! Am I the only person on the board from the UK that didn't get their Leo?
What a liberty!!!

Where did you get the pizza box?

Oh man! Am I the only person on the board from the UK that didn't get their Leo?
What a liberty!!!

Where did you get the pizza box?

Contact bruce hodge on facebook he sells them. Let him know I sent you.
99585e9f28d4814eb98922b95b7505ce.jpg

One of the swords on mine is definitely wonky - the hand-guard is crooked and the blade itself leans to one side.

From that, the paint errors and getting an unexpected customs charge on my Alien Queen from BBTS it's not been a great toy day.

Well, I tried everything to get Leo today. He's not due to show up until friday but has been setting on a pallet at the post office since 10am. They wouldn't let me have him because they hadn't scanned the pallet and had no plans to do so until tomorrow. Kind of annoying but I guess friday isn't that far away.

Back