NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EE finally delivered Raph and Don and WOW............i wasn't prepared for the awesomeness at all even though i have been looking at pictures for months. Truly breath taking stuff here.

I think i may need to separate them from the HT otherwise i fear those won't get the attention they deserve from guests.

EE finally delivered Raph and Don and WOW............i wasn't prepared for the awesomeness at all even though i have been looking at pictures for months. Truly breath taking stuff here.

I think i may need to separate them from the HT otherwise i fear those won't get the attention they deserve from guests.

Yeah I have these on the other side of the room from my Hot Toys figures. Even people who barely know what the TMNT are comment on how impressive they look.

29aacc0c87070d642c3c0d02fa20e06b.jpg

One more to go!

Yeah I have these on the other side of the room from my Hot Toys figures. Even people who barely know what the TMNT are comment on how impressive they look.

Right?

Back in the day i had 4 Hasbro 12" speeder bikes (2 Scouts, Luke and Leia) hanging from the ceiling and nobody really paid attention to anything else. Big things draw the eye before small quality things. Big quality things..and it's really game over.

My only complaint is that I think Leo's swords are too long
But it's kinda like complaining about a mole on a super model

I was thinking the same thing. Though I hoped it was a trick of the camera. Ah well, they're great figures anyway. My Leo should be here friday.

Back