NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused, Entertainment Earth says there's free shipping on the Turtles but when added to the cart, shipping is around $45

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0096.jpg

^^ the above pics are how I mounted the regular Kaiser 1/4" stands to the turtles. It's holding his arm! With these bulbous shapes of these turtles, you have to get creative on where to put these stands...lol

Noticed that too, good news!

Checked my tracking to UK, has a departure scan and says scheduled delivery by end of business day on Tuesday 6th June.

Bite a bullet and tried to buy Raph from NECA Ebay, I got $100 import charges.

Jesus, what the hell? I've bought items from BBTS and ebay several times, they never had any of it. Is it normal? Cause I don't want spend $300 including import duty here and that import charges.

So mine seems to be flying along nicely and will get delivered on Tuesday 20th. Thank you Neca.

Have you got the tracking number starting 1Z...... or are you looking at the funny number eBay gives you?

Just going by what it says on eBay. It now says "In Transit-DEPARTURE SCAN" currently in CA. It's funny watching it go back and forth across the states before finally getting on a plane. Probably be 2 weeks before they reach us.

Just going by what it says on eBay. It now says "In Transit-DEPARTURE SCAN" currently in CA. It's funny watching it go back and forth across the states before finally getting on a plane. Probably be 2 weeks before they reach us.

Look on the order despatched email you received from eBay, if like mine it should have a tracking number which starts with a 1Z, copy and paste that in to UPS's website and it should give you more information. Mine says three days until delivery date.

Back