NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely if they weren't allowed to ship them overseas it wouldn't have taken them until the selling of Leo to stop doing it. If something happened yesterday then surely they would've just cancelled orders that were outside the U.S!

Getting back to Leo does anyone think he's swords are too high when on his back?

Surely if they weren't allowed to ship them overseas it wouldn't have taken them until the selling of Leo to stop doing it. If something happened yesterday then surely they would've just cancelled orders that were outside the U.S!

Getting back to Leo does anyone think he's swords are too high when on his back?
Nope.

96db2e2c11096f3272c8712a21e58aea.jpg
417e68a6eb72bc12dac4fa764dea2378.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In regards to the international shipping questions.

For both Raphael and Donatello, I couldn't get the first run as they said shipping was unavailable to the UK. I was then able to get the second run from Ebay without problem.

Maybe it was different for the different runs, or maybe it changes auction by auction and it was just a coincidence I saw them both US only first. I was able to order Leo first time though so it clearly changes about a lot.

(maybe it's meant to be US only for licensing, but they're being very sloppy about setting restrictions when setting up auctions lol)

Just caught sight of these on social media, they look great! What are the initial opinions, who else is getting these? Is NECA a good brand?

Just caught sight of these on social media, they look great! What are the initial opinions, who else is getting these? Is NECA a good brand?

NECA makes excellent figs. Good customer service too for any QC issues. Great price for these. Pick them up while you can!

NECA makes excellent figs. Good customer service too for any QC issues. Great price for these. Pick them up while you can!

Awesome, thanks! I wanted to get the Prime 1 originally but it was just too expensive. Does Sideshow sell these and around how much are they?

Awesome, thanks! I wanted to get the Prime 1 originally but it was just too expensive. Does Sideshow sell these and around how much are they?
Amazon, ebay,Entertainment Earth, Big Bad Toy Store

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Depends on store and discounts but anywhere from $85 to $130 USD. Only some sellers will ship them internationally as NECA is limited in this area.

Threw in a preorder for Mikey at BBTS in light of this situation with the ebay store suddenly not selling the Turtles internationally.

This is just a guess, but is it possible the international quota has been exhausted, for now until a further shipment is made? I have 2 of these turtles from Neca ebay to the UK no problem, no restrictions as im non retailer, just an average joe blogs buyer.
I would bet once another 2nd Leo shipment is created then intl postage options will return.

This is just a guess, but is it possible the international quota has been exhausted, for now until a further shipment is made? I have 2 of these turtles from Neca ebay to the UK no problem, no restrictions as im non retailer, just an average joe blogs buyer.
I would bet once another 2nd Leo shipment is created then intl postage options will return.

But then why would they suddenly apply the same restriction to Donnie and Raph?

I havent been following the thread and was wondering what were the QC issues with these 1/4 turtles? I was only planning on getting leo because he's my favorite and I dont have any space for the others.

I havent been following the thread and was wondering what were the QC issues with these 1/4 turtles? I was only planning on getting leo because he's my favorite and I dont have any space for the others.

Really not bad QC issues. Some of it is pretty nitpick stuff. Major things I've seen is the leg joints breaking on people who do not handle these with care. Also saw one that was missing eyes. But nothing major at all.

Really not bad QC issues. Some of it is pretty nitpick stuff. Major things I've seen is the leg joints breaking on people who do not handle these with care. Also saw one that was missing eyes. But nothing major at all.

I think we probably have been especially nitpicky about these because they have such potential for perfection that any flaw becomes more of an annoyance than it otherwise would be. They look arguably the most 'high-end' thing that NECA has ever done.

I think we probably have been especially nitpicky about these because they have such potential for perfection that any flaw becomes more of an annoyance than it otherwise would be. They look arguably the most 'high-end' thing that NECA has ever done.

I completely agree. These are heirlooms for me.

Back