NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely agree. These are heirlooms for me.
Agreed. These have HT standards and shelf appeal but at a fraction of the cost. On top of that, they are a great scale. I don't think these would be as cool in 1/6scale. These are Neca's holy grail range and this will be hard to top. I have never been that fond of Neca items. For me, most of the Marvel items look too Hasbro bar the MK 43.

Has anyone's Leo moved from shipment all mine says is shipping label created. I don't expect any movement til tonight or in the early am.

Mine appears to be with UPS and on its way to the UK. The ETA is next week!! Wicked.

How did you find that? my tracking says nothing other than shipped on the ebay listing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My EBay listing has a tracking number and when I press the link it takes me to the UPS website. I was not expecting UPS to be used.

OK, seems international shipping for the Turtles as been restored on NECA's ebay page.

Phew, that's a relief! :)

It never made sense to me that they were taken down in the first place. I know NECA aren't allowed to sell them to any international sellers(apart from in Australia) but no reason why individuals can't buy from them if we are willing to incur the import penalties.

Does anyone have any alternate stand suggestions?

I picked up a 1/6 HT-ish stand that goes between the legs because someone said it hooked onto the back/bottom of the shell well for these but it just doesn't work on mine.

Does anyone have any alternate stand suggestions?

I picked up a 1/6 HT-ish stand that goes between the legs because someone said it hooked onto the back/bottom of the shell well for these but it just doesn't work on mine.
Get the kaiser stand for chubby waisted dolls for 15 inch figures

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey Psycho can you find a black version of the chubby stand anywhere? I think they only sell them in white...
No just in white but just get some black spray paint and clear coat. Or get some black fabric and wrap the whole thing in fabric.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back