NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They DEF changed raphaels head. On my older one I cannot see his upper teeth when I look in his mouth and on the new one I can see upper teeth. Not sure which one I even like better.

raph2.jpgraph.jpg
raph4.jpgraph3.jpg

Last edited:
You guys that want super clean minty bandanas make me chuckle.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Even if mine was dirty I wouldn't complain. The movie turtles were weathered so no big deal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chubby-waisted Kaiser stand doesn't work for me. Too narrow for the body, too wide for the thighs.

Think I'll try my chances with a narrower stand and wrap it around one of the thighs.

Chubby-waisted Kaiser stand doesn't work for me. Too narrow for the body, too wide for the thighs.

Think I'll try my chances with a narrower stand and wrap it around one of the thighs.
Get an shorter one for like 7 inch figures should work around the leg

Get an shorter one for like 7 inch figures should work around the leg

The only issue with those is that the diameter of the stand is too small (3" or so).

Ended up ordering something with a 7" minimum height (which is about the middle of the thigh) with a 4.5" diameter base.

Be a lot easier if NECA would just manufacture some generic adjustable bases a la Enterbay. Their figures are too heavy not to have some extra support.

The only issue with those is that the diameter of the stand is too small (3" or so).

Ended up ordering something with a 7" minimum height (which is about the middle of the thigh) with a 4.5" diameter base.

Be a lot easier if NECA would just manufacture some generic adjustable bases a la Enterbay. Their figures are too heavy not to have some extra support.
Yeah or you could just make your own.

Buy an 7 x 9 wooden plaque
Buy the 6 inch wooden doll stand
Un screw the screws from the wooden doll stand.
Sand and paint the wooden plaque.
Let the wooden plaque dry.
Clear coat the wooden plaque.
Mark the holes to drill with the doll stand metal rod

I have the first batch of Raph. I can see his upper teeth but only if I use an flashlight.

Back