NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured something like this would happen. I will try to get them if I can. No big loss if I can't because there's always Figuarts. I would just have to space those out and buy them separately.

What's with their shade at Figuarts, though? Those things look d*mn accurate.

They are somwhat accurate but not 100%. For instance Raph is suppose to be able to hold in sai's in front like on the show, but for whatever reason Figuarts made holsters for him on the back. Green isn't dark enough as in the show they were an Dark Green.

Damn. I just finished the Figuarts set a while back. Hopefully these aren't too massively different. Although that Shredder and Foot Soldier tease sounds fantastic!

I just preordered Donatello; gives me a few months to decide on it. I'm kinda hoping they'll to another run of all of them. It's totally the size of them keeping me from ordering rather than the cost, decisions. I literally have no space to display them now, so I'd be getting them to hold onto for another year+.

The SDCC '17 exclusives are probably going to be easier to get this year than years past based on the amount of backlash they got. So I expect them to be obtainable this time around. Props to a fellow freak who helped me get the video game turtles last year! :rock

I wonder if we also get a new 1/4 announcement this year at SDCC? I imaging they just display the ones that have already been released so far.

Last edited:
The SDCC '17 exclusives are probably going to be easier to get this year than years past based on the amount of backlash they got. So I expect them to be obtainable this time around. Props to a fellow freak who helped me get the video game turtles last year! :rock

I wonder if we also get a new 1/4 announcement this year at SDCC? I imaging they just display the ones that have already been released so far.
Yeah Randy said you would be able to buy online during the con.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So these are going to be available online during Comic-Con, then?

I wanted to be sure just when and how much these will go for online so that I can prepare for it. I tried asking Randy about it.

He already answered someone else earlier today that they are going to be made available online.

18582159_10211951620601813_7509005260661005287_n.jpg

So these are going to be available online during Comic-Con, then?

I wanted to be sure just when and how much these will go for online so that I can prepare for it. I tried asking Randy about it.

We'll find out in the next few weeks.

Glad I held off on the SH figures. 7 inch Movie Turtles will probably be next year after people have already bought up all the 1/4 $cales.

How much were the video game Turtles last year? Wasn't it all 4 packed together for around $100?

Last edited:
Back