NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go back and read it again. I said the official NECA site. Never mentioned Randy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm just saying... Until they say hey it's on the way just take what they say with a grain of salt. Been this way since the 00's with neca. And all companies really.
913cfc2ae53cf471b6da836590671635.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Great choice!!.. they seriosuly look amazing.. and like i said once you have all 4 standing there..its game over.. people herr nit pick way to much..way too much..

Anyone received shipping notices from popcultcha for Raphael? They have him as in stock now but mine still says processing even though I paid for it back in January.
Emailed them asking what's going on but not heard back yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone received shipping notices from popcultcha for Raphael? They have him as in stock now but mine still says processing even though I paid for it back in January.
Emailed them asking what's going on but not heard back yet

On Facebook:

Very very soon! From what I have been told they are now in the country, and the shipping container is either being held by customs, or is on a truck on the way to our warehosue now.

I expect them to arrive late this week, and the pre-orders to start shipping at the very beginning of next week.

We apologise for the delay, as it appears that the ship bringing them to our country had to turn back to their home port originally, when we expected them to travel to Australia.
So obviously they've since got them and will now be boxing them up for dispatch. They've already lodged the paperwork for Australia Post so they should be heading out to us soon.

That second pic reminds me of the art style seen in the early turtles comics

Cheers I got a reply saying they were sending all preorders out between Thursday morning and Friday evening.

Cheers I got a reply saying they were sending all preorders out between Thursday morning and Friday evening.

Yep. Mine's been dispatched and on the way. Excellent news. Tomorrow's my birthday so that's some good news. Early next week I'll be getting a slightly late present! :D

I just received Raphael from Calendars - Paint is fine but he has that damn floppy torso issue, which is bugging the hell out of me. Looks like I'll be ordering another & crossing my fingers...

I just received Raphael from Calendars - Paint is fine but he has that damn floppy torso issue, which is bugging the hell out of me. Looks like I'll be ordering another & crossing my fingers...

So loose joints you mean? Does he have trouble standing?

And Shawpaw, thanks for the heads up on the hand swivels. Didn't notice that either. Will have to check it out.

Love those poses! Might steal some of those if you don't mind :lol Had mine a while and just left them in neutral poses to this point.

Thanks
They look good together raph & don can't wait for the other 2 plus if they make splinter I'll be struggling for room

Back