NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So loose joints you mean? Does he have trouble standing?

And Shawpaw, thanks for the heads up on the hand swivels. Didn't notice that either. Will have to check it out.
no trouble standing, just a very loose upper torso area

Ordered all 3 from PopCultcha these look amazing. Use to watch the cartoons every day after school. I hope they bring out a Splinter and of course cant wait for Michaelangelo.

Hey guys, been lurking around this thread for a while and decided to make a quick post. I don't really have anything new to add to the conversation, just wanted to heap some praise on NECA and say I am just totally blown away by the accuracy of these figures. I've been waiting for movie accurate turtles since I was a little kid and Raph and Donnie do not disappoint. I'm psyched for Leo. Crossing fingers we get a release date for him soon.

Hey guys, been lurking around this thread for a while and decided to make a quick post. I don't really have anything new to add to the conversation, just wanted to heap some praise on NECA and say I am just totally blown away by the accuracy of these figures. I've been waiting for movie accurate turtles since I was a little kid and Raph and Donnie do not disappoint. I'm psyched for Leo. Crossing fingers we get a release date for him soon.
Welcome!
I still havent open any of my turtles but they have such a presence in my basement.
It's a great time to be a turtle fan.

2017-04-12-21-08-03.jpg

Welcome!
I still havent open any of my turtles but they have such a presence in my basement.
It's a great time to be a turtle fan.

Thanks, man! And yeah, even in their boxes you can just tell how impressive these guys are.

I'm so glad to live in a time where these are being made. i say this all the time but as a little kid I would of freaked out if I saw these at toys r us back then.

I'm so glad to live in a time where these are being made. i say this all the time but as a little kid I would of freaked out if I saw these at toys r us back then.

And my parents would say "No, they're way too expensive", and as an adult they would be collector items valued in the $1000 mark.

It's a good time to be an adult who still buys toys :p

And my parents would say "No, they're way too expensive", and as an adult they would be collector items valued in the $1000 mark.

Absolutely. Earlier in my life I wouldn't have been able to afford them and when I was a kid my parents sure as hell didn't have the coin for this type of stuff.

I love those 1988 toys. Absolutely adore them. My first memory of getting a toy from mom was a 1988 Donatello.
Donnie is the only turtle from the first wave I don't have. As I said a few posts back, we didn't have a whole heap of cash back then so my pocket money didn't allow for it. By the time I had the money he was gone. I did end up getting the 1990 Donnie with the opening shell though. Still got them along with Splinter, Shredder and Krang. All the vehicles like the party van, blimp etc were just right out of budget though so that's why I'm pretty happy this stuff is available now. The artistry of these NECAs is something someone of my age can respect, the money's there to enjoy it and I get something I would never have got as a child. Winning all round!

Lol yea definitely. These would be Christmas presents. I couldn't get them right away.

Back