NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entertainment Earth charged me today also, it says item in stock and ready to ship! I ordered Raph on January 6th for $84.

I ordered my Raph from EE on 2/27. Just chatted with a rep to see if my order would be filled from this shipment, but they said it would not. I figured my order was too far out to be included, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I ordered my Raph from EE on 2/27. Just chatted with a rep to see if my order would be filled from this shipment, but they said it would not. I figured my order was too far out to be included, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Ordered mine 2 days before you, so it looks like I'll be waiting as well.

Just got the Raph shipping email from Entertainment Earth BUT they didn't honor the free shipping coupon entered when ordered, and they don't open up until Monday. *sigh*.

Checking my orders apparently Donatello doesn't ship until May which sucks.

Has anyone not gotten there Raphs from Toys R Us? I've gone to the closest two stores and both had Raphael Tuesday. Unless most of you ordered online to save some money. It does suck that these all of a sudden went up in price.

No, it was one or the other and I saved more in shipping than 15% because of tax. When I click on the order it even states that the code was there but the code is listed as "backorder" if that makes any sense. I have to try to call tomorrow and get it reimbursed

A bit late on these but I just preordered Raph and Leo at BBTS. Now to wait around for a decent deal on Donnie.

Whatever the lowest price on ebay/amazon is, I'd grab now. I have a feeling these will only increase in price the longer you wait. Neca really did a fantastic job on these

Back