NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email from BBTS that he would be processing but he hasn't.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Was Raph's bandana that bright red in the film..I thought it was much darker than this figure or maybe because the lighting was darker in the movie scenes :dunno

Mine shipped out from BBTS. Won't be home for it on Thursday so I'll have to bring this big goddamn box home on the train.

Just got my shipping notification aswell. Please be a good one. Although, I haven't seen many bad looking Raphaels posted here.

Yeah I'm worried too. My Donnie has a weird paint defect on his bandana between the eyes, but I'm trying to ignore it.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to robbiethepainter again."

Was Raph's bandana that bright red in the film..I thought it was much darker than this figure or maybe because the lighting was darker in the movie scenes :dunno

It's not that bright in person, it's oversaturated from the filters. These were Instagram shots. It's much more muted. I gotta get my hands on a Donnie. I've still got my EE order but I'm worried it won't come through.

Just got my shipping notification aswell. Please be a good one. Although, I haven't seen many bad looking Raphaels posted here.

Hope I'll get mine soon, though I did place my order less than two weeks ago. Probably further behind in line.

He's still available for PO on BBTS, interestingly enough.

IMG_20170404_143048_574.jpgIMG_20170404_143121_379.jpgIMG_20170404_143214_257.jpgIMG_20170404_143301_709.jpgIMG_20170404_143356_038.jpgIMG_20170404_143512_781.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

^ :hi5: Now that's what you call catching the light perfectly for this figure

Hold on is Ralph supposed to have that scar :panic:

Leo will probably be the most screen accurate turtle I own in the Neca version :yess:

It truly is amazing how well they captured these turtles . Sometimes I find myself just staring at them and thinking how cool they look.

So I guess nobody wants to put the sais in the belt for fear of the plastic snapping. That is one thing that Neca screwed up on the design for Raph :slap

They better not do this with Leo :gah:

Back