NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, until last night Entertainment Earth had Leo set for a June release. Now it's been moved forward to May.
Raph is still set for June. But Donnie has been pushed back from April to May.

IMG_8856.JPG

IMG_8857.JPG

Stopped by my local f.y.e. today and they had 2 Donatellos. I grabbed the one with good paint. The other had the brown and black spots off center on one arm. I'll be cancelling my entertainment earth pre order on Monday. After signing up for f.y.e.'s club, the total after tax was $114. I figure it was worth the extra money to get it a couple months early and pick out one with good paint.

Stopped by my local f.y.e. today and they had 2 Donatellos. I grabbed the one with good paint. The other had the brown and black spots off center on one arm. I'll be cancelling my entertainment earth pre order on Monday. After signing up for f.y.e.'s club, the total after tax was $114. I figure it was worth the extra money to get it a couple months early and pick out one with good paint.
Donatello? Early?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Donnie came out in December. I don't see how getting him now is early.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would guess he's still waiting on his from one of the few places that haven't shipped them yet? How's that hard to understand, ya gackfaces?

I'm jealous there's so much talk of f.y.e.
They closed all of their locations nearby over fifteen years ago... I actually thought their entire company went out of business way back then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had one of their stores nearby, but talk of them reminds me of my dearly departed Hastings. Now that they're dead I have zero local retail options for NECA product. Nearest TRU is two hours away, and since the same town has two used toy stores, priorities dictate that I almost never step inside that TRU.

I've never had one of their stores nearby, but talk of them reminds me of my dearly departed Hastings. Now that they're dead I have zero local retail options for NECA product. Nearest TRU is two hours away, and since the same town has two used toy stores, priorities dictate that I almost never step inside that TRU.

Don't feel too bad, I live in Spokane and hardly visit our TRU. It's a joke, really. :dunno

After much deliberating (and cancelling my Donatello PO with Calendars last year), I'm getting back on the horse with these. Going to give them an honest shot despite my distrust in NECA, but I'll only grab two due to space. And also because I've never been a big fan of Donatello and getting three would look odd. So two it is. Good round number. I've spent the last hour convincing myself that this makes logical sense.

Placed an order with BBTS for Leo and Raphael, the latter of which is still marked as a preorder for some reason. I guess we've still got a week left in March for their ship date to be accurate...

quick shot.. just got Raph.. looks amazing.. !! these things are worth even $250 a piece

20170327_202644.jpg20170327_202746.jpg

Calendars is 21st April now, interesting change from August, who knows if that will change again

I guess I am just impatient, but the whole situation with Raph is starting to annoy me.
He should have been WAY more available by now than he is. One lousy batch release of them from
NECA direct and that was it?!

Zero confirmation if Raphael even went to comic shops from Diamond two weeks ago… and if he did,
no one ordered him from Diamond, because zero comic shop websites got any stock.

Definitely learned my lesson for Leo and Mikey. Pay the full $125 + shipping from NECA when they hit their store
and avoid all this waiting and wondering if or when in the hell you will ever get them.

Back