NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With flash

9cc2d5adb57c2a27c546eacb79125cf4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My Donnie has five spots on his jaw: three under his mouth and one under each cheek. If not for this thread, I would never have noticed them. As others have said, they only seem to stand out in bright light.
No flash:
120df87f1747dcb134b83282e2cfe284.jpg

With flash:
b9c1ecf3084f3f7b8aa390fa0ba0714a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you didn't know about these figures and just happened to come across that second to last picture there, at first glance you would probably think that was a shot taken during the filming of the movie

This is ********. My fyes always get the 1/4 neca figures. No Raph at all. They got another Donnie each.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Raph took a tumble overnight into the wall, he was on top of my detolf. Bit of paint missing from the bandana and a scuff on his head, the wall has taken more damage with a red stripe where the paint rubbed! Don't think he is up to standing long term so need to find a stand of some sort.

Raph took a tumble overnight into the wall, he was on top of my detolf. Bit of paint missing from the bandana and a scuff on his head, the wall has taken more damage with a red stripe where the paint rubbed! Don't think he is up to standing long term so need to find a stand of some sort.

My quarter-scal Tonto fell off a shelf two or three times and never broke.

Put Raph's feet in a pigeon-toed stance for added stability.

I did but he is a bit loose and I thought he'd slumped a bit the day before but presumed it was the angle I was looking at him from.

My Raph dropped like an anvil off my dresser about a week ago, landed on his left arm... it's a tad-bit loose now. Had to move him and Don into a detolf with the section of glass above them removed so they fit.

Back