NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean, except you've got to figure there won't be any stock left for replacements, just refunds. Oy. Fingers crossed.

Lucky you have a spare room! :lol

True, that's what does worry me too in case there were some major issues. I was already stressed out enough about the delay in getting here...let alone having to ship it back and wait for any idea of a replacement. =/ I have faith in yours that it will be good! Think you're getting Raph today?

And yes, haha. It's a room we haven't done much to so I'm glad to be able to turn one area into a TMNT corner. :)

Arrived a half hour ago. XD

DSC00361.JPG

Got Raph out and he was far easier to manuver out of the box than Donnie was....though Donnie arrived in the midst of January and it's warmed up quite a bit.
Anyhoo, Turtle #2 is awesome! No issues whatsoever!
DSC00362.JPG
Bring on Leonardo!

Speaking of Leo.....
DSC00363.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00363.jpg
    DSC00363.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 191
Finally got a new Donatello from TRU to replace my Calendars one from a while back that was completely cross-eyed. So happy I took the effort, the eyes on this one are so much better. Ordered two Raphaels just in case of similar issues and I'm sure I'll do the same with Mikey and Leo. Really wish I had the room to buy and extra of each to keep in box!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I got my Raph today and I'm wondering if it just me or if anyone else noticed that Raphaels eyes are not as glossy as Donnies in fact mine seem almost completely flat.

I hate punkers... Especially bald ones with green make-up who wear... masks over ugly faces. :wink1:

That looks way cool FirstPick, especially the hat! The little bits of wear you've got going on the coat look great, though it'd be cool to see it taken a bit further. Are you familiar with using coffee for weathering? It might benefit to give the coat a short soak in a cup of coffee, then rinse and let air dry.

Regardless, though, it suits Raph really well as is! :clap

I hate punkers... Especially bald ones with green make-up who wear... masks over ugly faces. :wink1:

That looks way cool FirstPick, especially the hat! The little bits of wear you've got going on the coat look great, though it'd be cool to see it taken bit further. Are you familiar with using coffee for weathering? It might benefit to give the coat a short soak in a cup of coffee, then rinse and let air dry.

Regardless, though, it suits Raph really well as is! :clap

I've never heard of using coffee but I did use that method with brown, tan and yellow acrylic paint on this coat. Maybe I'll try the coffee so it really pops on camera. In person, you can see it, but I want it to look good in photos also.

I've never heard of using coffee but I did use that method with brown, tan and yellow acrylic paint on this coat. Maybe I'll try the coffee so it really pops on camera. In person, you can see it, but I want it to look good in photos also.

Cool, look forward to the results!

Back