NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off, thanks for all the information i got from you guys which led to me ordering from calendars site. I got my Donnie last week and i still can't believe how great he is! I've been waiting for Raphs PO to be posted there but after contacting calendars customer, i was told they would not be getting the other turtles! hurry and order from elsewhere before he's gone

First off, thanks for all the information i got from you guys which led to me ordering from calendars site. I got my Donnie last week and i still can't believe how great he is! I've been waiting for Raphs PO to be posted there but after contacting calendars customer, i was told they would not be getting the other turtles! hurry and order from elsewhere before he's gone

Really? They aren't getting any more?

Really? They aren't getting any more?

This is the response i got from them:

Notes: As for the other turtles, we have been told that we will no longer sale these items. I sincerely apologize, for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I hope she was wrong but i didn't take any chances and preordered somewhere else, which sucks since i live in Canada and calendars had the best price out there

She misused "sale" instead of sell. That's doesn't fit with what others have been reporting. Weird that you got that response. Hope they do sell the others.

Donny arrived today, and sweet jebus is it an awesome looking figure. Once the gang's united, it's going to make one hell of a display.

Now, question. Whats the articulation like on the shoulder joints? Because I can't seem to move the arms outwards. Are they only rotatable up and down, or do I need to add a bit off force to push them out?

Donny arrived today, and sweet jebus is it an awesome looking figure. Once the gang's united, it's going to make one hell of a display.

Now, question. Whats the articulation like on the shoulder joints? Because I can't seem to move the arms outwards. Are they only rotatable up and down, or do I need to add a bit off force to push them out?
Hair dyer then slowly work the joints in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hair dryer? Clever idea. I like it.
I just slowly worked the shoulders up and down to unlock and loosen them. It took some force at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting to learn calendars arent getting the others, hmm.
I emailed a company called factorysealed for a shipping quote to the uk. Has anyone else used them here?

Edit; response back from factorysealed.com.au they dont ship outside australia. Argh

From someone who has ordered a few NECA 1/4 scale figs (and some actual calendars!) from Calendars.com, I wouldn't give up hope on them getting the other turtles just because one of their customer service reps said they wouldn't be getting them. In my experience with ordering from them and their customer service, I was told one thing from one person and then the complete opposite the next day from someone else. Obviously the rep in question may be correct and they might not get the other turtles, but I wouldn't completely abandon checking their site every once in awhile for Raph and the others to show up! :)

I agree.. I've spoken to a few of their reps now, id say 1 in 5 actually knows what they're talking about and the other 4 you need to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Glimpse of Raphael in Packaging

16473333_1586132498079866_3953642732061889504_n.jpg

Glimpse of Raphael in Packaging

16473333_1586132498079866_3953642732061889504_n.jpg

Sweet.. where did you happen to find that picture bro? Quickly scoured through social media and couldn't find it anywhere.. I did see an Instagram post saying that the new rumor is that Raphael is going to be pushed back to a March 8th release now and that almost broke my heart :lol

Anyways, not sure how credible that person is but like FirstPick said, you would think that it would be shipping soon by the looks of it.. Checked Neca's website and they do not have it up on their Calendar for February thus far but since it was the first time visiting their official website, I'm not sure if their Released Products Calendar gets updated throughout a given Month. Fingers crossed soon tho fellas!!!

Sweet.. where did you happen to find that picture bro? Quickly scoured through social media and couldn't find it anywhere.. I did see an Instagram post saying that the new rumor is that Raphael is going to be pushed back to a March 8th release now and that almost broke my heart :lol

Anyways, not sure how credible that person is but like FirstPick said, you would think that it would be shipping soon by the looks of it.. Checked Neca's website and they do not have it up on their Calendar for February thus far but since it was the first time visiting their official website, I'm not sure if their Released Products Calendar gets updated throughout a given Month. Fingers crossed soon tho fellas!!!

I found on some FB page that guy had other pics like Catwoman in package, AVP series 17 in package, ect... But yes they update the calender through out the month. I think on an weekly or daily basis if there is anything to update.

Back