NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that stuff is great for diy projects. What your doing is what i have in mind doing but probably not as detailed.

I made some boarded up windows with the stuff for Halloween and for Christmas a lotr themed mountain with a tunnel for our train to go through.
I think he's doing a sewer dio.

I buckled & ordered a Donatello from popcultcha it's been shipped already so il let you know, if it gets hit with customs or not. It came to £137 with the fastest shipping option

Anything on customs yet Creasy?. Got mine from Popcultcha too, had to pay £39.20 to Parcelforce. Caved and paid the additional £12 for Saturday delivery so I could get him today.

IMG_2903.jpgIMG_2899.jpgIMG_2900.jpgIMG_2901.jpg

Totally worth it!!.:rock

I buckled & ordered a Donatello from popcultcha it's been shipped already so il let you know, if it gets hit with customs or not. It came to £137 with the fastest shipping option

Anything on customs yet Creasy?. Got mine from Popcultcha too, had to pay £39.20 to Parcelforce. Caved and paid the additional £12 for Saturday delivery so I could get him today.

View attachment 319747View attachment 319748View attachment 319749View attachment 319750

Totally worth it!!.:rock

Looks awesome mate. Iv not heard anything yet, it left Melbourne on the 26th so expect it'll be in the uk today and out for delivery early next wk.
£39 isn't that bad from customs, considering its 1/4 scale. Fed ex always try to charge £55 customs for hot toys 1/6 scale when you get them from sideshow.
It's a great piece and it sucks that us in the uk have to pay a lot more for it but I'd rather have it than not.
Congrats bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome mate. Iv not heard anything yet, it left Melbourne on the 26th so expect it'll be in the uk today and out for delivery early next wk.
£39 isn't that bad from customs, considering its 1/4 scale. Fed ex always try to charge £55 customs for hot toys 1/6 scale when you get them from sideshow.
It's a great piece and it sucks that us in the uk have to pay a lot more for it but I'd rather have it than not.
Congrats bud

Thanks mate.:)

It would have been great if it was easier and cheaper for us to get these over here but this still only cost me £176 including customs and the Saturday shipping upgrade, I paid more than that for each of the ThreeZero 1/6 Turtles and I got them from the U.K. This was the first movie I saw at the cinema as a kid and will always be what I consider the Turtles to look like, so getting them was a no brainer. In hand I don't think you'll be disappointed, rock solid joints and unexpectedly heavy.
Already got Raph pre-ordered. :yess:

Congrats bud

It would have been great if it was easier and cheaper for us to get these over here but this still only cost me £176 including customs and the Saturday shipping upgrade, I paid more than that for each of the ThreeZero 1/6 Turtles and I got them from the U.K. This was the first movie I saw at the cinema as a kid and will always be what I consider the Turtles to look like, so getting them was a no brainer. In hand I don't think you'll be disappointed, rock solid joints and unexpectedly heavy.

That's great to hear, I'm properly excited about getting mine. Iv preorders Raphael as well-he's always been my favourite.
I'm a die hard batman fan but being born in "81 I was around for all the turtles hysteria & these guys really were a part of my childhood & are the only version I'd want.
Really glad someone's making them and I have the chance to get them.
Next thing is explaining them to the wife [emoji4]

Congrats bud

£176 for an isolated figure wouldn't be bad but it's having to get all four at a combined cost of over £700 that makes them out of my reach in a year when I've already had to commit so much money to the Ghostbusters pack.

To think some US buyers have been able to use that offer and free shipping to get Donatello for just $70, that's £56, is a bit galling. That could mean all four turtles for less than £250. I just can't justify paying an extra £450 to get them here to the UK. Rip off Britain really sucks right now.

£176 for an isolated figure wouldn't be bad but it's having to get all four at a combined cost of over £700 that makes them out of my reach in a year when I've already had to commit so much money to the Ghostbusters pack.

To think some US buyers have been able to use that offer and free shipping to get Donatello for just $70, that's £56, is a bit galling. That could mean all four turtles for less than £250. I just can't justify paying an extra £450 to get them here to the UK. Rip off Britain really sucks right now.

And just think all it would take is for a company to strike a deal with Nickelodeon like in Australia, then the UK and Europe would be catered for no problems.
Even if calendars get Raph, it looks like all figures are not for intl sale on their website anyway, which is weird.
Looks like popcultcha is the next best option

Frustrating if calendars.com don't do international shipping now, possibly a result of the meddling people were doing contacting Neca etc directly. Maybe a lesson learned.

And just think all it would take is for a company to strike a deal with Nickelodeon like in Australia, then the UK and Europe would be catered for no problems.
Even if calendars get Raph, it looks like all figures are not for intl sale on their website anyway, which is weird.
Looks like popcultcha is the next best option

I emailed Amerang who are a UK version of Ikon collectibles and explained the situation but all I got was silence. Email Amerang (go on their website and use the "contact us" section and hound them. Maybe the number of fans can help sway them to apply for the license.

I emailed Amerang who are a UK version of Ikon collectibles and explained the situation but all I got was silence. Email Amerang (go on their website and use the "contact us" section and hound them. Maybe the number of fans can help sway them to apply for the license.

Sweet. Done just that, now to hope and pray

I've just done the same. They surely can't ignore three of us! :lol

Really hope that isn't the case when Raphael (and Leonardo and Michelangelo) get possibly placed up on Calendars.com.

I received Donatello fine from them, I'm pretty sure the other turtles will be of the same box size and weight.

Really hope that isn't the case when Raphael (and Leonardo and Michelangelo) get possibly placed up on Calendars.com.

I received Donatello fine from them, I'm pretty sure the other turtles will be of the same box size and weight.

They must have realized their $15 postage option has cost them. Maybe thats to be adjusted, it would make sense to block non usa sales for the time being. Thats just my guess anyway

Something tells me Raphael will be PO on TRU soon. Also, Donnie should be hitting Calendars (limited) in next week or two.

Something tells me Raphael will be PO on TRU soon. Also, Donnie should be hitting Calendars (limited) in next week or two.

Well if Raph is till on time for sometime in Feb he should be popping up on TRU really soon.

Back