NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Never has the meme been so apt!
28e6526792578ebdd079a9d0efc85bdf.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's me just sitting there like an idiot waiting for it to become available only to find out it never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:( It really sucks being a UK collector sometimes.
The next time Donnie is available or Raph is released on that calendars.com site I'm taking a chance and ordering from them. An Australian poster said he only paid $7 delivery and got the figure within four days. Even if we get charged import tax, it should be much lower than a more expensive HT figure, and will still work out significantly less expensive than buying from eBay.

The next time Donnie is available or Raph is released on that calendars.com site I'm taking a chance and ordering from them. An Australian poster said he only paid $7 delivery and got the figure within four days. Even if we get charged import tax, it should be much lower than a more expensive HT figure, and will still work out significantly less expensive than buying from eBay.

Donatello was £33 to pay to UPS/Customs to import.

How much was shipping?

Unless I'm reading it wrong on their site it seems to be $15.98, it says $9.99 per shipment + $5.99 per item. Why it's more expensive than shipping to Australia I'm not sure. According to latest currency conversion I'm getting £128 total after the customs import, annoying but still relatively cheap for a quality 1/4 scale figure. Cheapest I've seen him for on eBay was £140 before postage and customs.

Unless I'm reading it wrong on their site it seems to be $15.98, it says $9.99 per shipment + $5.99 per item. Why it's more expensive than shipping to Australia I'm not sure. According to latest currency conversion I'm getting £128 total after the customs import, annoying but still relatively cheap for a quality 1/4 scale figure. Cheapest I've seen him for on eBay was £140 before postage and customs.

£128 is better than most of the rates I've seen.

It was only $7 for shipping worldwide that's true. But you can also have your order canceled at the very last moment like it happened to me and other people. That's why they had a restock in december I guess. I'm sure it happened only to international customers. It might not be $7 for shipping next time.

I was so pissed off... also they eventually told me there would not be any restock on this product.

Back