NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not surprising these are selling for so much. There isn't that much merch that is this good for the movie Turtles. I am with Mr. EcKo, these are going to be worth big money.

So I decided to place a order at Entertainment Earth $96.99 with Free Shipping.

I did the math:

Local collectable store is selling for 149.99 CAN plus 12% tax = $186 CAN
I purchased at $96.99 US = $128 CAN. If you minus the 12% tax its $112.64 CAN

So a savings of $73.36 CAN

rocky-2-steps-with-kids.jpg

So looking at old film pics wish they did one turtle with teeth

I know Raph does, but you can barely notice

Last edited:
After sometime with Donnie, my only complaint is a lack of lateral movement with the arms
Can't get them up very high at all(to his sides)

After sometime with Donnie, my only complaint is a lack of lateral movement with the arms
Can't get them up very high at all(to his sides)
You mean outwards? Try heating them up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Please explain. I
Just
Ordered from them for the first time

There have been a lot of incidents

Sometimes they don't get a complete stock and they cancel orders without notifying the people.

They get their stock extremely late if they don't have in stock items

Not the best at shipping either

There have been a lot of incidents

Sometimes they don't get a complete stock and they cancel orders without notifying the people.

They get their stock extremely late if they don't have in stock items

Not the best at shipping either

DAMN!!! Where were you 2 hours ago when i placed my order
With them!! Oh well i guess I will wait and see! I just thought they were good because they have been around so long

I'm not saying they are worth $700, but I won't be shocked if they sell for that at some point. People in the comic collecting community will pay a lot more for something if it grades even .2 points higher. Though these aren't comics, if the box is mint and figure intact, they will fetch high prices. I'll hold onto some for you when you get stateside

Want to buy my MIB McFarlane AvP collection? :lol

But yeah I know, unless another company makes these in 1/6 scale or NECA makes more in the future they will hold a higher value due to their uniqueness.

Keep me a Raph too. ;) :lol

Back