NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shredder would need a cloth suit because it was baggy on him.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'd Imagine they do abit of mix like they did with Penguin upper half sculpted lower half cloth. Plus cloth cape... Or maybe they might surprise up with an full cloth suit...

Can someone try a more dynamic pose with their Donnie like this. Or is it too restricted :slap

It's possible the original prototype was posed just like that...

1200x-Donny2--575x1024.jpg

Not sure. Notice how the knee pads are attached to the thighs and not the shins on the final?

I'm talking about the upper half. Besides the final figure had an similar pose just needs to turn the head.

1200x-Donny11--678x1024.jpg

tmnt1990_0.jpg

I'd appreciate hearing what places have affordable shipping if you find any. I wonder if it would be more cost effective for us overseas buyers getting more than one at a time or would that send the shipping cost soaring again. :dunno

I'm in Australia and I paid US$7 (or might have been US$6 - whichever was lowest cost option) for shipping to Australia from Calendars.com.

Donatello then arrived in like 4 days.

Bummer that Sideshow can't do the same (mostly costs more than US$100 for their shipping with statues).

I'm in Australia and I paid $US7 for shipping to Australia from Calendars.com.

Donatello then arrived in like 4 days.
Wow, thanks! for the heads up. If they don't get Donnie back in stock i'll certainly be ordering Raph from them.

I'm so on the fence. I know I don't want all four as I don't care much for Mike and Leo. Ralph is my favourite and will be to one I get BUT Don for some reason captures the "essence" of the 90's Turtles with his puppet looking face! Damn first world decisions!!

Shredder is a easy purchase for me, regardless of what mixed media they use. Splinter is another story. Not sold on sculpted fur. But whose to say they can't change my mind.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So has anyone been able to pull off the Leo pose other than the pic I posted? Someone said like rotating the shoulder or some thing like that. Just curious to see is all...

This is a good sign for Shredder and Splinter.....

‏@NECA_TOYS

Thanks. Let's get all 4 turtles out there first & then we'll see
NECA added,

Steven Mack @kandoken
@NECA_TOYS I'm LOVING the Donatello, I literally feel like a child every time I see it. Will you be doing Shredder and Splinter 1/4 scales?

What about this guy?!

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_film_collection_casey_jones_01.jpg

Back