NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So happy Raff is next.

I'm really surprised how sturdy the joints are on Donnie. He doesn't even need a stand really, although I'd still advise looking into some kinda rig to keep it from falling over.

I think everyone is using the same pose with him holding the staff like a leaning post.

Calendars have charged me as well, hopefully shipping soon and then the long trip through UK customs :(

I called calendars this morning to get a status update. Said they aren't expecting them Til Jan 28 and shipment thereafter yet I too was charged this morning... ? I'm officially confused

I called calendars this morning to get a status update. Said they aren't expecting them Til Jan 28 and shipment thereafter yet I too was charged this morning... ? I'm officially confused

Perhaps the 28th was an tentative shipment date. XD Subject to change and crap.

Hopefully you guys get him soon.
0beca0dcdae19dac84442419ccdd8e71.jpg

Just got mine in
Very tight joints

Heavy figure, seems high quality
Can't really say anything that hasn't already been said
This HAS to be necas finest, FOTY

Just got mine in
Very tight joints

Heavy figure, seems high quality
Can't really say anything that hasn't already been said
This HAS to be necas finest, FOTY
Yes sir. Use a hair dryer for the arms and neck to loosen them up.

Not teasing lol. Trust me it'll be worth the wait. I had to wait to open mine for Christmas, I knew it was under the tree for 3 weeks it was painful.

Oh I know. XD

Three weeks? That had to have drivin you crazy. XD

Perhaps the 28th was an tentative shipment date. XD Subject to change and crap.

Nope. It's interesting when someone's job is customer service and they do nothing to give good service to the customer and just give them a scripted answer.

I called back and they told me the same thing.. the 28th. I asked them why the charge was pending then and they said it's because I preordered it. Alright... so why did it start pending today and not when I ordered back in September? Hmmm ok let me call the warehouse.

Turns out with that simple call they discovered that Donny is officially in stock and will be shipped within 2 days. Was that so hard? Did it really take you 1 minute to call your companies warehouse to get all the information and not just read off a screen?

Jesus... between calendars and mondo I'm tired of customer service people.

Back