NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With free shipping too. XD

Funny thing is, I looked on ebay to see the Scalper prices and...... *shudders*
He's an awesome piece. Just be sure to warm up his joints and shoulders.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Took this quick pics Figure of the year for me
a938fc386ed456e32b926b0018e1a595.jpg

fdd0ff456392fefe57e7b6fc43779fd2.jpg
0baa9579186f9444162a4e67976593f5.jpg

Nice I have an Nikon D3200. Stock lens. Need to buy an 50mm at some point.

You can use a stock lens but to give that blurr background a 1.8 or 1.4 will work. Look on offerup app. You could find 50mm 1.8 for around $100

Donnie showing as backordered on calenders now, but it still lets you add to cart....

What are the chances the order actually gets fulfilled?

Donnie showing as backordered on calenders now, but it still lets you add to cart....

What are the chances the order actually gets fulfilled?

Someone on these boards mentioned there was second, and perhaps final, shipment going out to retailers in the next couple of months.

You can use a stock lens but to give that blurr background a 1.8 or 1.4 will work. Look on offerup app. You could find 50mm 1.8 for around $100
Yeah that's what I want the hole figure to be in focus with blurred background not just his head.

Just got mine...

WdwuJic.jpg

One big mother ****er.

Very reassuring that it's got nice stiff joints. No QC issues to speak of.

Someone on these boards mentioned there was second, and perhaps final, shipment going out to retailers in the next couple of months.

Yeah, that's what I heard. I went ahead and ordered even though it shows as backordered-ships after Jan 28th... hopefully I'm not too late. I don't care how long it takes to get one, just as long as I do.

Has anyone ordered anything backordered from Calenders? Are they pretty good about fulfilling BO items?

I don't know about the stock status for these recent preorders from Calendars.com, but I just chatted with them and they said they just received their first shipment of Donatello and should be shipping them out within the next 1-2 weeks. I don't know how far their current stock will go since many of us preordered back in August. Here's hoping for a shipping notice soon.

I'm waiting on my shipping confirmation from August as well. I sure hope they ship those before they start Shipping new orders

Back