NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who knows, NECA has been known to surprise with something cool though they seem excited about these so maybe we will get some neat stuff I bet the packaging is just as good too

Who knows, NECA has been known to surprise with something cool though they seem excited about these so maybe we will get some neat stuff I bet the packaging is just as good too

For being a window packaging thier boxes are awesome I like them even more so than Hot Toys Boxes... The Batman 89 NECA Box was just awesome.

Yeah that's why I'll get two: one for posing the other for MOC. I'm going to get stupid with this new TMNT line and am proud of it.

Yeah that's why I'll get two: one for posing the other for MOC. I'm going to get stupid with this new TMNT line and am proud of it.

If there ever was a line to get stupid with its these! Been a long time waiting

If there ever was a line to get stupid with its these! Been a long time waiting

Been a LONG Time coming.... But seriously even if HT did do these thier articulation would be restricted by HT's love for rubber.

I'm glad NECA is doing these bad boys.

Me too, I have heard way to many horror stories with rubber so I just won't buy them, NECA will knock these out of the park in highly confident in that

Me too, I have heard way to many horror stories with rubber so I just won't buy them, NECA will knock these out of the park in highly confident in that

Yeah my 89 hasn't cracked but im just waiting. least I have my 7 inch and 1/4.... Starting to like 1/4 much more than 1/6.

That sounds so wrong out of context.

LOL you know what I mean.... 20 or 30% of thier figures have rubber bodies.... Batman 89,Returns,Arkham City,Camando,Thor,ED209(not rubber body but still has rubber),Robocop,Aliens.

Well they don't want their toys to look like toys, even though the word Toys is in their name.[emoji6]

Im so glad these were revealed right after the prime 1 statues were shown. I've waited for these babies since the day I saw the damn movie. THis is like the holy grail right here.

damn, if they were 5'6", i wonder how high was that "April". they looked like midgets to me because of her.
Well, they were "TEENAGE" mutant... ninja........ turtl................ ok, I'll just go now. :lurking

can't wait for these to be released. Finally someone doing justice to the original turtles movie and its neca! que the music

Bought!
I was expecting that price but it's still really nice to see on such a great looking figure. :clap

Bossa Nova!

Back