NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you do that?

Right click on the cart icon on Neca's website, select open link in new tab. Do this before they go up. After you hit order on the item on the first tab, go to the other tab with your cart and hit refresh, then proceed through the checkout there.
Also, I made sure I was already logged in to Neca's website and my Paypal account before they went up.

Thank you. Do you open the tab after you add them to your cart and you get to the check out button?

Do it before.
  1. Log in to everything before they go up (Neca store and possibly paypal).
  2. Open a second tab with the cart.
  3. Wait for them to go up on the first tab.
  4. Add to cart whatever you want on the first tab.
  5. Go to second tab hit refresh on your browser to make the items appear in your cart, then check out there.

Do it before.
  5. Go to second tab hit refresh on your browser to make the items appear in your cart, then check out there.

Thank you. :hi5:

I'll try that next year :D

I had them in my cart from yesterday and hit check out right at 1:00 on the dot. Looked like it was going to be stuck yet again but thankfully it the checkout page loaded after a few seconds. Still almost had a heart attack when I saw my address info wasn't loaded as it was the past 2 days, and after entering all that, I hit the button to pay and a page not found screen popped up. I thought for sure that had cost me the set, but I hit back and even after having to re-enter my info, I successfully entered my order.

Dang. Is anyone here who’s going to SDCC willing to scoop a set for me? I tried all three days and couldn’t get one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it before.

Tried this. Didn't work for me. Both tabs got stuck in limbo.

Finally! I was able to get the figures by keeping the sold out ones form yesterday in my cart. I had the checkout page loaded up before they went live today and as soon as noon hit I just continued with checkout. This allowed me to bypass that stuck checkout button and I was done in about 25 seconds. I actually had four tabs loaded with checkout before it went live in case something went wrong with the first one.

Next year, I recommend trying the strategy I describe above. It seems to be successful based on what I am reading at the tecnhodrome forums. Keep in mind it can't be done on the first day because the prior day's sold out figures must already be in the cart. Basically, being on the checkout page already (not the cart) bypasses the stuck checkout button. Though next year the system could be different so who knows.

edit: I just saw on another forum that some people experienced an issue with the figure disappearing from the cart the next day. Mine stayed in the cart using safari and Firefox. No idea that made a difference.

Last edited:
Looks like the 7'' movie turtles are coming to Ireland via Dublin City Comics. I'll have to pop in and place an order. I hope Shredder, Footsoldier and Splinter would follow suit.

They might as well make April too, but that's a tough sell. One way they could do it is as a four pack, with Casey and Raph with coat and subway April with foot soldier. April can have Raphael's Sai as one of her accessories. Also, her drawings of the turtles.

Tried this. Didn't work for me. Both tabs got stuck in limbo.

That sucks.
On Thursday I noticed that the TMNT set was still sitting in my cart but because it sold out, I was unable to check out, so I deleted it from my cart. I think what some others have been doing was, after not getting their figure previously, they just left the item in their cart. The next day, they opened a tab with just their cart and waited for the items to go live, then they just refreshed their cart, the item was still there, and checked out.

That might work for you next time.

I have an 1/4 Shredder for sale if anyone is interest mint unopened.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back