NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’re being offered online for three days... within a brief window of opportunity. So, it’s kind of a race to see who can order the fastest. Which I hate. It’s why I never collected Mattel’s He-Man line. Or the Thundercats. Or any of their ********.

Unless I take off work and just sit there hitting refresh I don't see myself getting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tweeted NECA back when the 1/4” were announces and asked if we would see them in 7” scale (as I don’t do 1/4”). There response was “No” since Playmate has the 7” rights. So I committed to purchasing the 1/4 scale (still have not unboxes). I guess NECA already knew the “loophole” to create them as a box set “exclusive”. I don’t think they will be available in stores and individually. Could be wrong though

I tweeted NECA back when the 1/4” were announces and asked if we would see them in 7” scale (as I don’t do 1/4”). There response was “No” since Playmate has the 7” rights. So I committed to purchasing the 1/4 scale (still have not unboxes). I guess NECA already knew the “loophole” to create them as a box set “exclusive”. I don’t think they will be available in stores and individually. Could be wrong though
It's sdcc only. The diorama in a different paint scheme will be in stores.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can’t believe they made them freakin exclusives again..oh well they will eventually be cheaper like the previous ones :gah:

IMG_20180601_143231.jpg

IMG_20180601_143234.jpg

IMG_20180601_143241.jpg

IMG_20180601_143245.jpg

I’m a bit underwhelmed with these, and not because I own the 1/4 versions but was really hoping for a villain cartoon set to compliment last years exclusive. Can we not just get something different other than another four Turtles. Would of loved the movie versions next year, these also really do not fit in with the game changer announcement either.

I’m a bit underwhelmed with these, and not because I own the 1/4 versions but was really hoping for a villain cartoon set to compliment last years exclusive. Can we not just get something different other than another four Turtles. Would of loved the movie versions next year, these also really do not fit in with the game changer announcement either.
With dio that's an Def game changer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Raph's sai look more to scale. Doesn't seem like they improved Leo's scabbards' height though. Still ranks as a must even though they won't have any movie foot to accompany them.

You ordered a set today? A set of what?
Okay, I see what you meant. When you said “cartoon turtles” and “bbts”... my mind immediately went to the Figuarts line. My mistake, lol. That’s what I ordered. From their clearance sale or whatever is currently ongoing.

Had no idea BBTS actually had the Neca cartoon set at one point. The ebay prices skyrocketed pretty quickly.

Back