NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a feeling a lot of people are going to miss out on these. Playmates and Neca need to work together and actually let collectors win for once. When we win... you win. When only the toy makers win... scalpers take advantage quick.

i hope i'll be able to get those small turtles. i'll think what to do with them later.
i can just play with them, for example. something impossible to do with 1/4 garden gnomes, because it would be just retarded.

I don't have room for the 1/4 figures either. Really gonna try hard to get these but I have a feeling that they will be a pain in the ass to get. Gonna try anyway.

Yeah, it would be nice if they decided to re-release the set as a NYCC exclusive, but include some extra accessories... or you know, Master Splinter. That way, it would create a revolving door of availability, in some form or another.

Quite honestly... every Turtles fan deserves to own these. Some of us can’t manage the 1/4th scale in the collection. Some can. So, Neca really needs to do what they can to make sure these get around. I hope we all beat the scalpers to the punch, I really do.

Playmates shouldn’t even have the rights to the old movies. Their most recent figures were horrendous retools that are completely inaccurate.

I'm confused, are thus SDCC exclusives or are they going to be available online as well? I though they were just exclusives. I wish NECA would make this widely available. Not everyone can go to SDCC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m sure I won’t be able to get them online. Have at least one person who has reached out to help get these at sdcc. I don’t mind paying s little extra for them but not eBay prices.

I'm confused, are thus SDCC exclusives or are they going to be available online as well? I though they were just exclusives. I wish NECA would make this widely available. Not everyone can go to SDCC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They’re being offered online for three days... within a brief window of opportunity. So, it’s kind of a race to see who can order the fastest. Which I hate. It’s why I never collected Mattel’s He-Man line. Or the Thundercats. Or any of their ********.

Any idea when Con Exclusive pre-orders go live on the these?

Each day from 6/6 to 6/8 we will put a set quantity of exclusives up on The NECA Store. Pre-orders will open at 1 PM EST (10 AM PST) each day and continue for as long as the limited quantity lasts. Once that quantity is sold out, that day’s sale is over.
FINE PRINT: Purchase limits apply. Pre-orders will be shipped to U.S. addresses only. Shipping begins the week following SDCC.

I want the diorama set $250 and 2000 es
SDCC-2018-TMNT-1990-Figures-and-Dio-007.jpg

The cartoon turtles were on sale on BBTS eventually, plus ebay.
Yeah, I just ordered the set today. Probably won’t open them or the Neca movie figures.

Anyway, it’s a completely different beast with Neca. These sets are usually highly sought after. I mean, just look up the current prices of the 30th Anniversary Carrying Case Turtles collection. It is ****ing nuts how much that’s going for. I’d just as soon pick up a set of 1/6 Turtles.

Back