NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your display, Rtec1! I especially like your Hulks shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha,Thanks mate! Limited to where i can put Hogan now that i've had to adjust the shelves to accommodate the Turtles as he's a bit taller than the other 1/6 figures.

Finally got these all set up in the Detolf, not ideal! Would like the four of them all closer together somehow but best I can do for now. Also had to raise the units so they were more visible. Absolutely love these Turtles, Along with Hot Toys Deadpool the best figures I've ever owned

I got about an hour less sleep than I should have last night because I couldn't stop staring at these beauts. I've really been taken by surprise. I was worried I'd regret buying these. :lol

I got about an hour less sleep than I should have last night because I couldn't stop staring at these beauts. I've really been taken by surprise. I was worried I'd regret buying these. :lol

I know exactly what you mean, cannot walk in to my room with stopping to have a look!

Finally got Mikey in
Box was beat to hell, accessories fell out
But, everything is perfect with the figure
Epic set!

Forgot I had these set to go in my pile of loot at BBTS.

Had them shipped and got Raph and Leo, Donny and Mikey coming next week.

Very impressed with these, amazing sculpts and paint apps. They look like they just shrunk down the movie suits.

Forgot I had these set to go in my pile of loot at BBTS.

Had them shipped and got Raph and Leo, Donny and Mikey coming next week.

Very impressed with these, amazing sculpts and paint apps. They look like they just shrunk down the movie suits.

Mikey is shipping from BBTS?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That's what they said on the phone when I asked when they'd be shipping.

The dude coulda been mistaken though. I haven't been following the release dates.

Got a question.

I'm really OCD when it comes to keeping accessories with the item they came with.

Anyway, Leo and Raph's hands fell off my desk and got all mixed up.

They look like they're slightly different colors but it might be in my head and it looks like Leo has a slightly darker skin tone than Raph.

it's just gonna bug me forever if I think I have them mixed up. Is there any difference or do they all come with the same sets?

damn, i put all spare hands in one pile. if they are differently painted, i'll have a problem :panic:

I've kept mine apart, but I'm sure even if slightly different in skin tone it wouldn't be noticeable enough to stress about

my Michelangelo arrived to my city today, about 8 hours ago.
the delivery is scheduled for Tuesday.
i filled a form to deliver it to my working address. will feel very embarassed if security guys demand to show what's inside that huge box when i'll be leaving.

9aaa92dbb19324974fb409af5f32b3f5.jpg

my Michelangelo arrived to my city today, about 8 hours ago.
the delivery is scheduled for Tuesday.
i filled a form to deliver it to my working address. will feel very embarassed if security guys demand to show what's inside that huge box when i'll be leaving.

Hahaha good luck! Kinda hoping security check it out now!!!

Great picture Jankatana!

Back