NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Randy just confirmed Donnie for October no more guess now thankfully., thats fine will give me an chance to pay off my other 1/4 scale figures.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
Ryan R
Because people need to budget. We don't kill bank accounts like othersNECA added,
Ryan R @irman925
@NECA_TOYS Why so far apart?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 8m8 minutes ago
NECA Retweeted DTigress
Yes. Then Raph
DTigress @tens1822
@NECA_TOYS YES! So will Donnie be first then?

NECA Retweeted Daniel Williams
October. Extra hands, slice of pizza, mutagen canNECA added,
Daniel Williams @Psycho_50501
@NECA_TOYS Any news when Donnie is going to be released as well as the rest of the Turtles and thier accessories?

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/756641655395012608

Last edited:
Trust me Raph will be coming with his trench coat just wait and see... If you don't belive it then so be it. And the mikey pic was taken from an weird angel to make the pizza look big.

Ha well I'm not trying to get in an argument. I'm just stating the fact that he picture we saw was not the final raph scale nor a NECA made trench coat. We just haven't seen pics of anything except the ooze canister and I hoped for more reveals on the accessory end. I don't care what they come with, for me they are bought. I have his 1/6 raph and its phenominal.

Oh, forgot to thank Shawpaw for the rep. Time will tell if I still deserve it (by keeping my order for Donnie and ultimately collecting all of these)

So one of the other turtles will come with the young turtle that was displayed in the predator exhibit.

I love these..

THANKS FOR THE AMAZING PICTURES ZOD!!!!!!

i dunno about those scales. too deep?

cherepashki-nindzya-kollektsiy.png

da3f0571a2d212e4aac261cd8e8316a8.jpg

Last edited:
nice of neca to spread them out so they don't kill bank accounts. are they like this will all their higher priced stuff? I've only ever bought the mirage turtles from them so I don't know how they work with their other products.

I just can't help but be cautious on these. Look at the close-up shots from GeneralZodLives. The yellow blemishes on the lips, the dark green spotting and muddy colors over larger areas. They haven't pulled off anything quite like this before. If they can step it up, these will be huge and certainly give Prime 1 a run for their money, even for collectors that typically only go for high-end. But that's a big "if."

Yes, the prototypes look amazing. I will be pleasantly surprised if the final products look near that good. There are usually concessions to be made when it comes to mass production, especially with paint applications. Having said that I think many of the 1/4 NECA figures have turned out really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, new here, i just went through the last 20 pages or so and didnt see this info posted. Its an interview (feb 16, 2016) and the person involved with the Turtle sculpt indicates that there will be larger and smaller figures still to come for this run. But he doesnt elaborate exactly what that means. My guess is smaller means splinter and larger means Shredder. Hopeful for 1/6 scale of the turtles though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J8ZIRWbZi8

This will be my first ever 1/4 figure and i normally never buy a figure so large, but these just bring back great memories. Its an item i didnt realize i wanted until i saw it.

The 1990 movie was one of my favorites, i wore out my VHS copy of it and even have that damn Pizza Hut commercial still stuck in my head (played prior to the start of the movie), "I play right field, its important to know, you gotta go how to catch, you gotta know how to throw..."

Anyway, im buying all four of these as they come out and will decide what to do with them later. Bought Donnie from entertainment earth.

Hello, new here, i just went through the last 20 pages or so and didnt see this info posted. Its an interview (feb 16, 2016) and the person involved with the Turtle sculpt indicates that there will be larger and smaller figures still to come for this run. But he doesnt elaborate exactly what that means. My guess is smaller means splinter and larger means Shredder. Hopeful for 1/6 scale of the turtles though.

This will be my first ever 1/4 figure and i normally never buy a figure so large, but these just bring back great memories. Its an item i didnt realize i wanted until i saw it.

The 1990 movie was one of my favorites, i wore out my VHS copy of it and even have that damn Pizza Hut commercial still stuck in my head (played prior to the start of the movie), "I play right field, its important to know, you gotta go how to catch, you gotta know how to throw..."

Anyway, im buying all four of these as they come out and will decide what to do with them later. Bought Donnie from entertainment earth.

Welcome to the forum.

I Can't stress enough that how beautiful this set is. Best work by NECA so far if you ask me.

Hell, they look better than some of ssc $500+ "premium" formats. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These seriously look ****ing amazing.
Probably the most impressed I've been with a NECA product.
I love the skin texture.

Randy has said several times he preferred 7 inch and 1/4 scales. They haven't done any sculpts that's 1/6 since 2009 so its safe to say that they do not want to revisit 1/6 anytime soon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back