NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are in the holders. They do bend a bit if they rest against his thighs so you have to adjust the stance and move his belt a bit, but they look good in there.

IMG_3312.jpg

So I guess nobody wants to put the sais in the belt for fear of the plastic snapping. That is one thing that Neca screwed up on the design for Raph :slap

They better not do this with Leo :gah:
I'm gonna get Raphs sais remade in metal

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well, I guess there could be one good thing about missing out on the first batch of Raphs.... maybe NECA will fix the Sai holders on the second batch like they did with the spots on Donnie.

I see entertainment earth has Donnie up for order with estimated delivery of may. What are the chances of them actually receiving stock and fulfilling the order if i made one today.

I see entertainment earth has Donnie up for order with estimated delivery of may. What are the chances of them actually receiving stock and fulfilling the order if i made one today.

I placed my pre-order for Donnie when he was estimated delivery in Jan, then it changed to Feb, then it changed to March now it is May. What I'm trying to say it I cannot answer your question. :dunno

Got my raph in from ee and the upper body is very very loose in the shell, my Donny is much tighter

Anyone else have that issue?
Gotta check to see if it effect posing as it has a slight lean forward

I'm fairly certain that something is broken on the inside of my raph
Both the upper body and shell have way too much play, if you shook the figure they both would rattle all over the place

Not sure what the return process is for EE but what a pain in the azz

Got my raph in from ee and the upper body is very very loose in the shell, my Donny is much tighter

Anyone else have that issue?
Gotta check to see if it effect posing as it has a slight lean forward

I'm fairly certain that something is broken on the inside of my raph
Both the upper body and shell have way too much play, if you shook the figure they both would rattle all over the place

Not sure what the return process is for EE but what a pain in the azz

Just opened my Raph from EE. Mine also seems to be very loose in the upper torso, unlike Donnie. The shoulder joints are much less stiff than Donnie's, making them easier to move for posing. The shell is a separate piece from the body, so I think it makes sense that it is easy to move for posing too. I think my Raph is very much like what you're describing, and I don't think mine's broken. This might just be how this figure is.

Just opened my Raph from EE. Mine also seems to be very loose in the upper torso, unlike Donnie. The shoulder joints are much less stiff than Donnie's, making them easier to move for posing. The shell is a separate piece from the body, so I think it makes sense that it is easy to move for posing too. I think my Raph is very much like what you're describing, and I don't think mine's broken. This might just be how this figure is.
hopefully we get some more feedback
I have to lean him back a little for him not to slouch forward
I might make a quick video to show the difference

Raph just came in from Entertainment Earth! It's Pizza Time!
a18b23b3392575529530081c0fa84623.jpg
2460da9167d532ab6823e07cdcc28791.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shot but eek when I see the tip of the sai rubbing that thick thigh muscle, looks like it will indeed snap :slap

Neca please make the sais stronger plastic or die cast

I didn't find out until yesterday about these figures they look like proper stills out of the film
There that good !!
Yes! You're right! They're very screen accurate. (My phone pics don't show their true awesomeness)
You still have time to jump on them because they make more batches of each turtle as the new ones come out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back