NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20170306_170643.jpg

Starting to wonder if calendars will end up not getting any

Their pricing was so low on Donnie, I wasn't sure they ultimately made enough money in the end to justify the trouble. Maybe they learned their lesson... :dunno

I went to live chat with them and asked them to apply the code to my current order. They did it no problem.

Thanks bro! Although, I was able to figure it out with the help of someone here - you put it in on the 3rd step of the checkout process.

So i presume calendars are not getting any Raph first batches, but from a distant second batch? I dont know but its a looong delay for something that in all other places are this month. Weird

I bet it's cause they like waited til the last minute to order... Latterly they put their order up 2 days before Raph shipped from Neca store.

Hey guys, I recently bought the 1990 Topps movie cards full set and they have a lot of awesome images that I'm sure are hard to find. Was going to scan in hi res the lot and wanted to know if others would be interested? No cost or anything just that there are a lot of cool images figured people could use for backgrounds or placards etc. Here are what the packs look like. There are 132 cards total

IMG_3854.jpgIMG_3855.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I recently bought the 1990 Topps movie cards full set and they have a lot of awesome images that I'm sure are hard to find. Was going to scan in hi res the lot and wanted to know if others would be interested? No cost or anything just that there are a lot of cool images figured people could use for backgrounds or placards etc. Here are what the packs look like. There are 132 cards total

View attachment 328767View attachment 328768

I used to collect the temporary tattoos they made and put them all over my bunk bed when I was 10. In the end there was no space left on the bed due to having so many. Good times.

Also... I think I googled too hard and found the bottom of the internet...
64710954560631f3c13f01f647efbf5e.jpg

Donatello received! I'm in work so I can't really get stuck in but it looks like a good one..no annoying spots, eyes seem fine, holy ***t this thing looks like a high-end product in the box...

HELL yes - I'd be interested. That's the kind of thing I find myself doing as well. Spread the fun around! :lol

Congrats a-dev! :clap

Back