NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that Donnie is competing well with the newest ht batman figure speaks volumes

People are probably modding the ever-living **** out of that Batman figure like they did the Bale Batmans. And yet they're always ''FOTY'' - yeah with new capes, custom gauntlets, proportions altered from the ground up :lol

Last edited:
Are you forgot that 1990's TMNT movie was so cheesy and crappy? It was bad movie all around if you are take off those nostalgia glasses.

But figure is nothing to do with its movie. If its looking good, people will buy.

Fake news

Bats is an amazing figure right out of the box. I haven't moded mine. Some have to make it even more perfect, doesn't mean it's not great in its stock form.

I personally loved the 90's Movie when I was a kid. And still love the movie, the new ones haven't finish watching Out of the Shadows. I start watching the movie and then turn it off. Idk maybe is just me me the new turtles just don't look right.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Are you forgot that 1990's TMNT movie was so cheesy and crappy? It was bad movie all around if you are take off those nostalgia glasses.

But figure is nothing to do with its movie. If its looking good, people will buy.

It was actually a pretty decent movie, nostalgia aside. I think you're confusing the other, kid friendly movies with the original. That's your opinion though and that's fine, but don't be histrionic and just vaguely label the whole movie bad.

nah the orignal turtles 1990 was awesome..even the trailer was cool back then..

It was actually a pretty decent movie, nostalgia aside. I think you're confusing the other, kid friendly movies with the original. That's your opinion though and that's fine, but don't be histrionic and just vaguely label the whole movie bad.

It's sad that to some the Shrek Turtles are their experience of TMNT. The Nick show was doing a good job but they had to go and crap all over their good work and produce those pieces of crap - oversized, over accessorised and overly ****.

Ok, many grammar mistake. English is your third language.

So to your answer. Why are you here? You don't need to tell us. I like it, they like it. The figure is straight from the first movie.

Are you ok?

tumblr_inline_nsunyaJasc1rol1w1_500.gif

I saw the first of the new movies and thought it was pretty terrible really. Saw the latest one got bad reviews and haven't bothered to see it, why waste my time. Loved the original movie and before that the cartoon series, the one that was called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles here in the UK for some strange reason. :dunno
Still love that old theme tune :lol

Ok, many grammar mistake. English is your third language.

So to your answer. Why are you here? You don't need to tell us. I like it, they like it. The figure is straight from the first movie.

Are you ok?
Exactly! I dislike when some members go to a Thread just to talk bad about a figure, or what ever the subject is about. I know to each their own but why come and say the movie is bad. I love it I'm 30 and it's Cheesy. It might now be 100% perfect. But can't call it bad. My kids enjoy 90s Turtles more then the new ones, that's saying something .

I saw the first of the new movies and thought it was pretty terrible really. Saw the latest one got bad reviews and haven't bothered to see it, why waste my time. Loved the original movie and before that the cartoon series, the one that was called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles here in the UK for some strange reason. :dunno
Still love that old theme tune :lol

Yep, Hero Turtles over here. They didn't want a kids TV show to have the Ninja theme attached to it - Hero is more kid friendly. :lol

I've learned to keep my distance from the movie threads. Seems no one there likes anything... of course that's an over generalization but negativity is always louder than positivity, unfortunately.

I've decided to pass on this line, sadly. I really hope a 1/6 line comes through with just as much awesomeness. As great as the price is, I don't see 4 of these guys getting the proper display they deserve in the forseeable future.

Your right. They hate damn near every movie that wasn't conceived in the 70s

I'm sorry but your high. Tmnt 1990 was without a doubt one of the greatest live action adaptations ever to come out. To this very day they can't top it. This movie did better at adapting its material then bvs did. Fact.

I bought BVS Batman.

I opened it, good looking fig. But then again, it reminded me of that abomination of a film. I admit (something most won't do around here) I let hype got the best of me and got him, there was absolutely no attachment whatsoever in any way. It didn't remind me of anything good. So I sold it for almost double the amount I paid and then some more.

With that money, I bought Donnie, and I had some $$$ leftover to do nice things with family and friends.

This figure reminds me of how amazing was being a kid in those times. I absolutely love this figure.

BVS Bats? Flavor of the month crap.

Back