NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think so? If Neca produces the same #s for all turtles equally, then I suspect Raphael will be more HTF with Leo right behind.

However, that'd be cool for Donnie to be the most HTF.

I am just thinking out loud since sometimes early releases in toy lines do not get reissues, and sometimes then that a first run is not that big to begin with either as to lower the financial risk in case the line tanks.

2ad20cb3ffd12979a6b2fa55b694e386.jpg

This freakin figure. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji7][emoji7][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic! :clap

So after going back and forth on choosing a turtles set from all the options out or coming out, I settled on these. They just simply look too good, will be a bit bigger than most of my collection but not by much. I placed my order on EE cause it had free shipping so I saved about $15 over BBTS, any one have any reason to tell me to do otherwise? I have never purchased from either of them.

So after going back and forth on choosing a turtles set from all the options out or coming out, I settled on these. They just simply look too good, will be a bit bigger than most of my collection but not by much. I placed my order on EE cause it had free shipping so I saved about $15 over BBTS, any one have any reason to tell me to do otherwise? I have never purchased from either of them.

They're both great. I got Donnie from EE as well, came in a big sturdy box and well packed, with free shipping.

They're both great. I got Donnie from EE as well, came in a big sturdy box and well packed, with free shipping.

Oh nice you already got him! maybe ill get an update tomorrow. Thanks for the reassuring thoughts though, im at ease now.

Ugh, I can't take it. The pics in this thread have worn me down. Placed my order at EE (with that free shipping savings!) and ordered Raphael too. I can't wait for him to arrive.

Ugh, I can't take it. The pics in this thread have worn me down. Placed my order at EE (with that free shipping savings!) and ordered Raphael too. I can't wait for him to arrive.
Congrats
It's a line that's truest worth it

I can't believe people are still on the fence about this. Other than my vintage stuff, this is my favorite tmnt piece under my roof.

I can't believe people are still on the fence about this. Other than my vintage stuff, this is my favorite tmnt piece under my roof.

Sadly the cost of buying these from the US and shipping them to the UK takes me out of the market for them. If UK stores stocked them, then price wise I could buy the four of them. The license rights suck. :(

Sadly the cost of buying these from the US and shipping them to the UK takes me out of the market for them. If UK stores stocked them, then price wise I could buy the four of them. The license rights suck. :(

My buddy just grabbed one over in Redding. I'm sure they are around there somewhere. I'd love to send one to you if Imports didn't cost so much.

For me it's the scale and having these Giants displayed (taking nothing away from the beautiful sculpture)

Don't be surprised if these show up in 7" scale as exclusives, which is what the majority prefer

plus Figuarts has movie turtles planned, so where should I put my money?

For me the size was a hinder but also it was choosing between this and Mondo. I went Mondo and wasn't sure about yet another Turtle line costing me a bit, but I couldn't take it.

Back