NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope wrong different shells,belts,heads,legs,ect. I asked Randy about this on twitter a few months back.

View attachment 312531

i love these, and I plan on getting them all, but i'm guessing aside from their heads, hands, accessories, and maybe the back of Raph's shell being the same but with a few nicks in it, They're all identical. Its not cost effective for them to have different body parts tooled. If they did have different body sculpts Michelangelo should be much shorter and they all look the same height in the SDCC pics. also, If they were truly going for accuracy, the fronts of their shells should all be different.

No way are they the same body types.just like the film..completely different bodies of each turtle..you guys :cuckoo:

Temporary home

attachment.php

finally a decent picture to measure the figure!
so tired of "16.5" answer each time the height question is raised.

Finally opened Donnie and man, you guys weren't kidding! Beautiful figure, far exceeded my expectations and now I'm even more excited for the rest

i love these, and I plan on getting them all, but i'm guessing aside from their heads, hands, accessories, and maybe the back of Raph's shell being the same but with a few nicks in it, They're all identical. Its not cost effective for them to have different body parts tooled. If they did have different body sculpts Michelangelo should be much shorter and they all look the same height in the SDCC pics. also, If they were truly going for accuracy, the fronts of their shells should all be different.
I agree. I mean, the forearms... Feet...pads. A lot of the same. It doesn't bug me either though. The paint will be different.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's maybe two bodies for the turtles. If the pics from SDCC are to be believed Mikey/Leo share one and Donnie/Raph another. It's hard to say though because it looks like they all share the same forearms and upper legs. Either way they're clearly not individual sculpts.

mikeleo_zpsbv2714ze.jpg

donraph_zps7zceygit.jpg

Last edited:
Opened this on Christmas and was just completely surprised by how amazing g it looks. Like I was excited before but wow is is freaking amazing . These are definitely grail figures

Donnie is back at calendars and with the promo code they have going on he's 79.00 with free shipping better hurry last time he lasted a couple hours

Donnie is back at calendars and with the promo code they have going on he's 79.00 with free shipping better hurry last time he lasted a couple hours

EDIT: "CLEAROUT" is code. I couldn't get them to give me free shipping on the order.

Tempting to buy another at that price but I already have two. I'll wait for next turtle at that price

Last edited:
I don't know about the stock status for these recent preorders from Calendars.com, but I just chatted with them and they said they just received their first shipment of Donatello and should be shipping them out within the next 1-2 weeks. I don't know how far their current stock will go since many of us preordered back in August. Here's hoping for a shipping notice soon.

Back