NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Not sure why they're holding back with this trophy?? I got it with P1 with Gort mask release and really complements the hunter well. It's a nice piece and it's a shame if they made it solely for one time deal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, where can i buy Gort's trophy skull 1/4? Original or cast doesn't matter. Thanks for any info

Yeeeeeeeah! Got mine today! Really glad to finally have a masked version. And yeah.. no trophy skull sucks.

IMG_0334_zpsfc4aedxu.jpg

Lol.
Isn't there a rule here that you can't tell anyone where you get the netting?
That's what I remember when I searched this forum. Lots and lots of people asking and no one helping.

Click me

It comes in a natural color. Dye it with rit.

Soak the predator in hot water and it all comes apart even the glued plugs holding the netting. There are screws behind the butt flap to remove the 2 part pelvis.

You have to trim and tie the netting to fit.

I will be doing another net swap and will do a write up on it to post here

Wh..whi...whit pics?

That's be amazing. A graphic tutorial of sorts. Maybe we can create a dedicated "NECA predator netting & fixing" thread where all that's shared is ways of going about and stripper stockings to order? In this behemoth of a thread, things get buried and forgotten fast.

That's the plan. And say no to stripper stockings! Get knotted netting.

...and yes, with pics.

sucks that they didn't include this.:(

It does suck. They displayed it at the toy shows and then confirmed their intentions on Twitter.

Part of my decision to sell my original masked Pred was because the new one was going to have the skull trophy. I'll still be happy with the improved mask and lights but it's still a bummer.

It does suck. They displayed it at the toy shows and then confirmed their intentions on Twitter.

Part of my decision to sell my original masked Pred was because the new one was going to have the skull trophy. I'll still be happy with the improved mask and lights but it's still a bummer.

But, the official page showed no pics of it nor did it list it as included.
It sucks that it didn't have the Gort skull, but I don't think they ever confirmed that it would.

Predator 1/4 Scale Action Figure with LEDs | NECAOnline.com

2016-02-18 11.55.26.jpg

Attachments

• 2016-02-18 11.52.55.jpg
    2016-02-18 11.52.55.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 159
Need to get a cabinet for these guys, so opening them will have to wait. Meanwhile, notice the paint work, and weathering of trophies/armor. The first generation is quite superior, in my opinion. And it's not really visible by these shots, but the unmasked Jungle Hunter's paint has general shine to it, that adds to it feeling alive more.

20160219_005630.jpg
20160219_005654.jpg20160219_005700.jpg
20160219_010125.jpg20160219_010129.jpg

I'll probably use the electric parts of the new one with the old one's body and trophies, displaying one head on the body, the other on a stand. But that day that sorrow.

Back