NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know guys got my unmasked P2 today and Gort so watching them all together now it's really ungrateful task to conclude which is best. I say it's personal preference. Once more great job NECA it really feels like my very first two figures...

What do you guys think is there any chance we get any new 1/4 Lost tribe members?? Which of the remained Losties would be the easiest for NECA to produce?

hello all
currently working on this. i have produced a head with interchangeable open and closed mouth to eliminate having to purchase both figures. the jaws were sculpted an molded by me. another bonus is that each dread-lock is individually done and can turn in their peg holes to allow more dynamic poses when needed. i just got my desiccation chamber and pressure pot so i will be molding and casting higher quality versions of the finished project tomorrow. will post higher quality pics then. comments and criticisms are always welcome.
20150821_212840.jpg
20150820_141145.jpg
20150820_141416.jpg
20150824_143630.jpg

Last edited:
hello all
currently working on this. i have produced a head with interchangeable open and closed mouth to eliminate having to purchase both figures. the jaws were sculpted an molded by me. another bonus is that each dread-lock is individually done and can turn in their peg holes to allow more dynamic poses when needed. i just got my desiccation chamber and pressure pot so i will be molding and casting higher quality versions of the finished project tomorrow. will post higher quality pics then. comments and criticisms are always welcome.
View attachment 206655

Nice, man, keep 'em coming. I take it you're sculpting a new head for it to work, no? And how are they mandibles going to be interchangeable? Hot Toys-style? Again, post more pics as you proceed, this is interesting.

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

^^^ Looking great those skulls will complement well the trophy we get!

On EBay now if anyone is looking for one..

dcd295004cfd93fac9b1ed944bd076a3.jpg

Not mine.. Just thought I'd share it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ On BBTS estimated release is listed as October but I've seen some other sellers on Amazon with release date as far as late November. So I guess time will tell. Are you planning to purchase it?

The classic Predators look very nice all three versions of it. I happen to have an extra sealed case of all three that I never got around to opening. Considering selling it. Any ideas as to what they could get?

Value of the masked version is dropping with a new one one the way. The two unmasked figures can still pull 180-220 apiece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ On BBTS estimated release is listed as October but I've seen some other sellers on Amazon with release date as far as late November. So I guess time will tell. Are you planning to purchase it?

Cheers! Might do yeah, need to see it in person first to see if it's worth the upgrade.

Back